Doll pt1

Pairings : taegi, maybe taekook too?

Contains : suicide, just some sad shits idk

Which Taehyung and Yoongi bought a doll from Mr. Jeon.

______________________________________

Third Person P.O.V

" Are you sure about this honey? "

Yoongi asked. His eyes on Taehyung. Taehyung nodded. He looked at the man that was known as Jeon in front of him cautiously.

A box that was placed on a table was the only thing that separate them.

" Does this really work? "

" Nobody ever asked for their money back."

The man in front of him said with a large smile. He was fairly handsome and young. He had brown hair and dark black eyes.

The way he looked at Taehyung sent a shiver down Taehyung's spine. He opened the box and revealed a doll.

" Take a look. "

Taehyung stepped forward and looked down at the doll.

The doll looked almost like a human. His skin as white as porcelain and his lips as red as blood. He looked like a lifeless corpse.

Taehyung's eyes watered. The doll looked like his dead son. He looked at the man with teary eyes.

" Mr. Jeon? "

Taehyung called out. His voice wavered. Mr. Jeon hummed signalling Taehyung to continue.

" C-can I? "

Taehyung asked. He looked at the doll desperately. Mr. Jeon nodded and Taehyung quickly hold the doll.

" Mommy! "

The doll looked fully human now. His skin was no longer white but was now golden tan. His brown eyes looked so full of life and he no longer looked like an empty vessel.

But that was what Taehyung see. Yoongi can only see him holding a doll.

" My baby! "

Taehyung beamed, smiling widely. He kissed the boy's cheek. Tears streamed down his face. He looked at Mr. Jeon.

" Thank you. Thank you so much! "

He said. He holds his son tightly. Mr. Jeon smiled and he bowed.

" It's just my job. "

He said. Yoongi took a step forward. He doesn't know why Taehyung looked so happy and called a doll his son.

" Why can't I see him? "

" You have to touch the doll or the magic won't work. "

Yoongi nodded at Mr. Jeon's words. He hesitantly grabbed one of the doll's arms in Taehyung's arms.

" Daddy! "

He gasped and took back his hand. His eyes wide open. He blinked and looked at doll again. The doll was alive and he looked like his son but then it turned into a lifeless doll again when Yoongi released his hold on the doll.

Taehyung looked at him still smiling and guided Yoongi's hand to touch the doll again.

Yoongi closed his eyes the moment his hand touched the doll. He felt a small but warm palm touched his cheek.

" Daddy? "

The moment he opened his eyes, tears rolled down his cheek. He looked at Mr. Jeon who was watching them silently.

" We take it. "

He said while handing Mr. Jeon a brown money filled letter. Mr. Jeon smiled widely and took it.

He glanced at Taehyung who was standing behind Yoongi for a split second before returning his gaze to Yoongi.

"congratulations! He's all yours..,"

Mr. Jeon said. He went up the stairs followed by both Taehyung and Yoongi. Went they arrived at the front door of the married couple's house, Mr. Jeon stopped walking.

He turned around with a smile.

" Before I forgot let me tell you the instructions.. "

Mr. Jeon paused. Yoongi and Taehyung both looked at him in worry.

"It's simple really. I've left my spiritual mark inside this house so that the magic will work inside. But outside,"

Mr. Jeon paused and opened the door. He looked at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded and went out.

" Outside it's just a doll.. "

Taehyung looked at his son and gasped when the lifeless doll stared back at him. He quickly went back inside. Mr. Jeon closed the door back.

" You must put the doll back in it's box after spending time with him for 24 hours and wait for another 24 hours to take him back. Never spent time with the doll more than a day. Ever. Am I clear? "

Mr. Jeon explained. Both Taehyung and Yoongi nodded.

" Could you please tell us why? "

" You see Mr.Min. My products is like a drug. Safe to use but dangerous to abuse. The more time you spend with the doll, you will start to believe in a lie. You believe that the doll is the real thing

You won't even have to touch it anymore for the illusion to work. You'll start believing that it's all real.

You will forget about all the incidents, death and you will even forget about meeting me. So be careful and remember my warning. "

Mr. Jeon explained without pausing. He looked back at Yoongi.

" Of course if anything happens it's not my responsibility. Because you have been warned. "

Yoongi tensed up and nodded. Mr. Jeon's words were making him felt eerie. It sends a shiver down his spine.

" I understand.."

Mr. Jeon bowed, still smiling that it creeps Yoongi, before opening the door again. He gave the family one last glance before walking away.

_____________________________________

(a/n) sorry for not updating. I get inspired by the video above. It's the same plot but I change it a bit.