who knows? [ rewrite ]

Requested by : BOtT-OmTaEBaE

Pairings : vkook

Contains : self-harm, angst, sad, mental illness

Which Jungkook and Taehyung love each other but neither of them knew that.

----------------------------------------------------

Taehyung was selfish. He knew that.

He fall in love with a boy that will never return his feeling back.

Taehyung spend his lonely night thinking about the boy.

He spend his night, laying on his old bed crying his heart out because he knew.

He knew it was impossible for him to be with the love of his life.

" Jimin - hyung.. "

Jimin looked at him. His nose and eyes were bright red. He tried to force his sobs into the back of his throat.

" Yes tae? "

He asked sweetly. His hand wrapping the bandage on Taehyung's injured wrist.

" He will love me right? "

Jimin fall silent hearing his younger brother's question.

It was sickening for him to see his beloved brother like this. So madly in love with a boy that hurt him more than anyone.

Jimin was now cleaning the blood on Taehyung's face.

" Why do you love him tae? He hurt you right? "

Taehyung closed his eyes and hummed.

" I don't know. He make me happy. "

Taehyung smiled. Jimin gritted his teeth.

' He hurt you! '

Jimin wanted to scream. Wanting to force some sense into Taehyung's stubborn head.

Jimin wished he could help the boy. But he can't.

How can he help Taehyung when he himself was mentally unstable and sick?

He only source of money was his job as a waiter. Every weekend he had to go to the hospital.

He suffered from depression and anxiety disorder. He have to meet the therapist every weekend to take his pills and check his condition.

But he was lucky. At least he had Hoseok, Yoongi and Taehyung. They make him felt happy.

But Taehyung. Taehyung only had him. He can only seek for Jimin's comfort.

He wanted to protect the boy but he know he can't do anything. Jimin forced the tears from rolling down his face.

He gently patted Taehyung's hair. Taehyung hugged his plushie. He fall asleep with the thought of Jeongguk loving him.

_____________________________________

Jeongguk sighed and stared at the stars from his balcony. His mind full of the thought of Taehyung.

He knew he was egotistic and selfish. Bullying the person he in love with and hurting them. What kind a person would do that?

He still remembered the tears running down Taehyung's soft cheek. Taehyung's blood on his fist. And Taehyung's pained cries and plead.

His heart ached painfully. He started to breath heavily. His heart beating loudly in his chest. His sweat wetting his shirt.

He fall down and hugged his knees. His nail harshly scratching his wrist until it bleed.