Chapter one

"Alright, I'm going home." I tell my coworker Lia.
"See you tomorrow." She smiles.

I wave as I walk out of the store. I grab my keys from my pocket and head to my old red Ford truck. It was old, but it runs great and I love it. I couldn't afford much anyways, so I bought it off of my dads friend for $1000. Everything runs well it's just rusty and old. It's a 1968 model.

I get closer to my truck and I'm about to open my door, but I'm pulled back into someone. A damp rag is put over my mouth and I let out a few muffled screams. Before I pass out he pushes me into my truck, grabs my keys, and drives off.

I black out.

I wake back up and I'm tied to a chair. I try to scream but there is a gag in my mouth. Nothing comes out. I look around and I'm in a large bedroom. It was actually very nice. It had a large bed with light blue sheets, a large tv, what looked like a walk in closet, and then two white dressers. I would love to have a bedroom like this. My bedroom was very small and I didn't have much in it except for some clothes in my closet, a bed, and a desk. My family is very poor, but they always tried to give me everything they could. I appreciate that so much from them.

This person seemed to definitely be rich. I've never been in a room this nice. I try to calm my nerves and relax. It was hard but I finally did. After about an hour the door opens. In came a tall younger guy. He had brown wavy hair, what looked like green eyes (like me), and soft looking lips. I was stunned by how amazing he looked. I know he's my kidnapper but damn he was hot.

"Hello, Abby." He says. His voice was somewhat deep, I like it. He takes out my gag.
"Um, hi." I answer.
"Welcome to your new home."
"What? What do you mean new home?" I ask.
"Let me explain what's going on."
"I have been watching you for a few months. When you go to work. When you go home. When you go to school. Things like that. You're beautiful. I wanted you so I got you. I want you to want me too. I knew the best way was to kidnap you. So I did it last night before you left work." He explains.

"What?!? What is wrong with you? I'm only 17 and you can't just kidnap someone!" I snap.
"I had to. You are mine now and you will always be mine." He smirks.

I was starting to hate him now.

"I'm not yours!" I yell.
"Yes you are! Now you will not disrespect me like that!" He yells back.
"There are rules in this house and you will obey them." He sternly says.
"Rules? What the hell? I'm not a child." I say.
"I know you're not but you have to do what I want."
"What is that?" I ask.
"You will love me back. You will do whatever I say. Never tell me no to something I ask you to do. You will have plenty of sex of with me and you will be my girlfriend and in the future you will be my wife."
"Are you insane?!?" I yell again.

He shakes his head.
"You will do it all for me. Or else you will never see the light of day again or anything else."
"Please just let me go." I whine.
"I can't honey, I love you, I need you." He answers.
"You don't even know me."
"Oh but I do. I've got to go now but I'll untie you and bring you some food first. You will stay in here all day the door will be locked."

When he leaves I stretch my jaw, it was sore from the gag. I couldn't believe this. Yes, he is hot, but he's psychotic. I have to get away from this. I can't be put through this.

A few minutes later he walks back in with a plate of food and a bottle of water.

"Let me get those off of you baby." He says.

He unties my arms and legs from the chair and I stretch them out. He watches and smiles at me.

"Thanks." I say trying to be nice hoping he won't hurt me.
"You're welcome sweetheart, just don't make me use them again."
"I won't." I sigh.
"It's okay, I'm going to take good care of you." He says. He lifts my chin up to look at him. He smiles and I give him a slight smile back.

"Here's your food, I've got to out for a few, be good." He kisses my forehead then leaves the room.

As soon as he's gone I jump up. I go to the door but like he said it was locked. I go to the windows but they were locked and unbreakable. There was no way out. I finally give up and go to the bed with my food. It smelled so good and I was starving.

Wait did he poison it? I don't really think he would after what was said. I hope not.

On my plate was bacon, eggs with cheese, and toast. It looked so good. I'll admit he can cook. I devoured everything in just a matter of minutes. It was so delicious, I wanted more. Maybe this wouldn't be so bad....

After a few more minutes I fall asleep on the extremely comfortable bed. I didn't get much sleep but it was good enough I suppose. The man came back into the room a couple hours later.

"Hey babydoll, I'm back." "I see that you ate all your food, so it was good?" He asked.
"It was very good, you can really cook." I grin.
"Thank you." He smiles.

He was so sweet and I didn't get why. I weirdly like this.

"You'll be the one cooking soon." He says.
"I will?" I ask.
"Of course honey! I'm sure you're a good cook!"
"I do like to cook." I answer.

He smiles at me. He moved the plate to a side table. He was coming closer to me. But before he leans in I interrupted him.

"What's your name?" I ask.
"Oh, it's Jake." He replied.
"I like that name."

He smiles and starts to lean in towards me again. He kisses me on the lips. They were warm and soft. He kept kissing me trying to make out.

"Kiss me back." He says.

I do as he says and start to kiss him. This was so wrong in so many ways but I liked it. I hadn't ever had attention like this. I like it.

"Lay down." He whispers in my ear. I do so. I know what's about to happen, and I'm not ready for it.

"Wait, wait, I'm a virgin and I'm not ready to have sex." I push him back from me.

"It's okay baby, I'll take good care of you." He says.
"I want to wait, I don't even know you and I'm scared." I say.
"Fine."
"I'm sorry." I reply.

He's silent for a few seconds. He seemed to be mad.
"It's okay babygirl."

He lays down next to me and covers us up. Since I said no sex tonight I decided to get closer to him. I snuggled up in his chest and he wraps his arms around me. I could feel him smiling. It worked.