Chapter Thirty One

Three months later

Jake and I have now moved into a beautiful new home in Long Beach, California. We decided on a house next to the beach. We found one with our own private beach. I spend most of my time on the beach.

The house is a two story, and it's so beautiful. I have my very own large kitchen that I love cooking. Jake bought anything and everything I wanted to decorate the kitchen and the whole house with. He let me decide on everything.

Jake and I of course got the largest bed in the house. We had a huge king size bed, and the bathroom has a walk in shower with a radio system and lights and three different shower heads. It also has a Jacuzzi that I love. We also had a pool and hot tub outside.

We both had new wardrobes and his and her walk in closets.

I even got my license back and Jake bought me my own car. He bought me audi r8. I absolutely love the car. He also bought himself a brand new mustang and also he bought a Lexus IS 300, since we would be parents soon and need a more practical car.

We have also made a few friends that we go boating with almost every weekend.

Jake's father's businesses were doing great and Jake had started running the from home. Everything was great for us now.

We are happy. But I'm not happy because he spoils me or because we have money, I'm happy because we're together again.

Today we are going to the doctor to find out the gender of the baby and to find out if it's Jake's baby. I hope that it is, but if not it'll be okay.

I have been going to the doctor regularly and everything is going great so far.

"Hey babe, are you almost ready to go?" Jake pops his head around the corner as I look in the mirror to fix my hair.

"Yes, just about." I answer.

I watch him in the mirror as he walks into the bathroom and then he wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses my cheek gently and lies his head onto my shoulder.

"I'm so excited to find out if we're having a boy or girl." He says. I have a feeling like I'm having a boy, but Jake insists that it's for sure a girl.

"I am too." I smile as I turn around and put my arms around his neck. He leans down a kisses my lips. He pulls me closer and deepens the kiss.

"Come on." I laugh. "We can have some fun later."

He frowns but quickly smiles again. "Okay." He smirks.

He takes my hand in his and leads me down the stairs. We make our way into the car and decide on driving the Lexus.

I rolled my window down as we exited the garage. The fresh smelled great. I loved the smell of the ocean.

"I really love it here Jake." I say.

"Good, I do too." He says as he places a hand on my thigh.

We lived in a very quiet and peaceful area with only a few neighbors, which I really liked. Thankfully we still weren't too far from town.

After about thirty minutes we arrive at the doctors office.

"You ready?" Jake asks as he gets out of the car.

"Yes." I smile. He walked around the car and opened the door so I could get out.

We walk into the doctors office hand in hand.

"Hey guys, we've got a room ready for you all already, so come with me." The nurse leads us back into the doctors office.

I walked into the room and lied down on the bed. "The doctor will be here in just a minute."