Chapter twenty eight

*Abby's pov*

I walk out of the bathroom as I somewhat dry my hair with a towel. I look over to Brandon, who was still asleep. He sleep in here with me because Rebecca wasn't here to "accompany" him.

Nothing happened though, thank god. He's not been as bad since I told him I was pregnant.

I walk out the bedroom and down to the kitchen. I wasn't that hungry, so I just decided on cereal.

I had it all planned out on what I was going to do to get Brandon to tell me everything. It was all going to happen tonight too. I was getting out of here. I was getting back to Jake.

I sat my bowl in the sink and made my way back upstairs.

Brandon was awake now and taking a shower I believe. I walked over to the bed and took the phone I found from under my pillow.

I had thought about contacting someone, like the police station maybe, but they wouldn't believe me unless I had proof.

I quickly put the phone away when Brandon walked out.

"There you are."

"Got no where else to go." I roll my eyes.

"So...about you being pregnant..." he trails off.

I give him a confused look. "Um, I don't want you to keep it."

"What?" I somewhat yell.

"You need to get an abortion. I don't want a child." He says.

"I am not getting a fucking abortion!"

He walks closers and gets right in my face. "You will even if I have to drag you there!"

"We're going tomorrow." He adds.

"Fuck you!" I run to bathroom and lock the door behind me. I was trying to stop the tears from falling but I couldn't. I had to do it all tonight. I had to get out tonight.

I ended up staying in the bathroom for the rest of the day. I didn't want to go back out there until it was time to end this.

It seemed to be around six o'clock, so I decided it was time to get this over with. This was it. I'm done. I am getting the love of my life back tonight and I'm saving my baby.

I pull myself up from the bathroom floor and make my way to the bed. I get the phone and slide in it my pocket, then go downstairs.

I didn't see Brandon anywhere. He must of been in the garage or something. The tv was on so I peeked around the corner and seen Rebecca lying on the couch.

I walk back to the kitchen. She was going to make it hard to get Brandon where I want him. She will make things complicated.

I take a glass bowl from the cabinet and drop it onto the floor, causing it to break. I hurry and hide behind the bar.

She quickly comes into the kitchen to see what it was.

"What the hell?" She says as she bends down to pick up the pieces. I go around the counter to where I'm behind her. I pick up a pan from off the counter and hit the back of her head extremely hard, instantly knocking her out.

The back of her head was now slightly bleeding. I decided to drag her into the laundry room. I will need her later. I then decide to wait for Brandon in the living room.

After about 30 minutes later I hear Brandon coming through the door. I run to the kitchen and set the phone up, pressing record. I grab a pan and hid next to the counter again.