Chapter three

*Warning* this chapter does have sexual scenes. Hope you enjoy! -author

I ended up dozing off while watching tv, but I was awoken by the sound of the front door shutting. Jake was home. I jumped up and ran into the kitchen. I combed through my hair with my fingers to make it look like I hadn't been asleep. He might get mad if he knew I took a nap, but I didn't on purpose.

Jake walks into the kitchen with a hand full of bags from a lot of different stores, mostly Victoria Secret.

"Hey baby, you look amazing." He smiles.
"Thank you. There's a sandwich in the fridge from lunch. Would you like it now?" I ask.
"Please, I'm starving."

I nod and get his sandwich from the fridge along with a beer. I figured he'd want it more than anything. He sits down at the bar and eats his sandwich.

"Thank you baby, I really needed a beer." He says opening the bottle.
"I thought so. Chips?"
"Sure." He answers with his mouth full.

I give him a handful of chips and he eats them along with the rest of his sandwich.

"I'll take your new things upstairs for you to go through them when I'm done." He says.
"Thank you." I grin.
"You know you can call me and baby and stuff too right?" He asks.
"Oh yeah. Thank you baby." I say.
"You're welcome. Call me daddy as well sometimes." He smirks.
"Okay.."

He finishes his food and then starts to drink the rest of his beer. I take his plate to the sink and rinse it off and then put it into the dishwasher.

"Good girl. How was your day?" He asks.
"It was good." I answer.
"Good, mine would of been better if I was with you all day."
"I could of went with you." I decide to stay.
"Not yet sweetie." He says.
"I understand."

He finishes his beer and takes the bags upstairs. I clean up real quick and go upstairs as well. He was sitting on the bed and the bags were in the floor.

"You can go through them now." He says.

I do as I'm told and open up the bags. He bought new bras, panties, including thongs and more, and  very short shorts and crop tops and few very sexy outfits.

"Thank you."
"I expect you to wear them." He says.
"I will baby."

I put all of my new clothes away. They weren't the worst really. I think I would be okay wearing them. At least it's not nothing that has to do with role play or something.

I decided I would give Jake what he wants tonight. I have to. I have to earn his trust and this is a big step to doing so. He was sitting at the edge of his bed. I walk to him and sit on his lap facing him. He smiles. I begin to kiss his neck. He rubs his hands on my back then he goes lower to butt and squeezes tightly. I liked it though. I start to kiss him and I could already feel his dick getting hard.

"Lay down." I whisper. He moves back with me still in his lap and lays down. I sit on top of his midsection. I didn't weigh much so it worked perfectly. He unzips my dress and pulls it up over me. I pull of his shirt and kiss his chest. I run my hand along his abs. They were amazing.

"No panties?" He asks.
"Nope, mine were dirty so I thought I'd surprise you."
"I love it." He smiles.

He rolls me over to where he's leaned over me. He unclipped my bra and tossed it onto the floor. I laugh. This wasn't that weird. I liked the way he was doing things. He made me feel wanted and safe. He began kissing my neck and went lower down to my chest the he started kiss my breasts. I gently pull his hair and run my fingers through it. His hair was so soft. He slides down the bed and puts himself between my legs. He spreads them apart a little. First he licked my clit a few times then began to eat me out. I began to moan in pleasure.

"Yes baby moan for me. Moan my name." He says then he goes back to it.
"Jaaakkkeeeee." I moan. It felt so good. He put his tongue so far into me.
"You like it?" He asks.
"Yes."
"What about this?" He asks. He pushes one finger into my clit.
"Yessss." I moan as he adds another finger and pushes in and out quickly.

Then he takes his fingers out and licks the liquids off. He opens the drawer to the side dresser and pulls out a condom. He take his jeans and boxers off and puts the condom on.

"You ready?" He asks.
"Yes." I nod.

He inserts his dick into me and thrusts back and forth. He starts slow then he goes faster. I couldn't stop myself from moaning so loud. But he loved it so I didn't stop, I couldn't anyways.

"You're so tight baby, it's amazing. He says. He keeps going faster and faster until I eventually come. He does as well. He takes himself out of me then throws away the condom. He comes and lays on the bed. I figured he want me to something for him, like give him a blowjob, but he didn't ask, so I didn't offer.

"I'm going to take a bath." I say getting up from the bed.
"I am too." He says.
"Alright. I'll go first."
"We're taking one together." I wasn't expecting that answer. I mean we just had sex together. Doesn't he want space? Maybe he's the clingy type.

"Oh, okay." I answer.
"Come here." He smiles as he runs over and picks me up and carries me to the bathroom. I laugh because it was really sweet. He puts me down on the sink and runs the water for our bath.

"Add lots of bubbles." I say.
"Anything for you baby."

He adds some bubble bath then picks me back up and gently puts me into the water. I notice that I'm bleeding from my clit.

"I'm bleeding." I say.
"That's normal baby it's your first time, here's  a washcloth." He says handing me a washcloth and I wipe myself off.  He gets in the bathtub and puts me on his lap and I wrap my legs around his back and arms around his neck. We spend at least an hour in the bath washing each other off then we get out and change into some pajamas. Jake picked mine out, which were laced panties and one of his t-shirts. I'll admit it was comfortable.

Before we go to bed I change the sheets for us then clean up our clothes. I decide to wash them in the morning. Jake lays down on the bed and I follow after turning off the lights. I get under the covers with Jake and curl up next to him. We fall asleep quickly.