Chapter nine

The next morning we both woke up at 7:00. We ate cereal for breakfast, then got dressed for the hike. After I got dressed I pack things I thought we would need. I packed a small jacket, extra shoes, and a hat just in case.

"I'm going to pack our lunch." I say.
"Okay, I'll be down in a second."

I go downstairs to the kitchen. I make us two sandwiches each, a small bag of chips each, two waters each, and a few protein bars to snack on. Jake came down a few minutes after I'm done.

"You ready?" He asks.
"Yes."

We walk outside. It was a nice day. The sun was coming up and it was so beautiful outside. Jake grabs my hand and we walk into the woods. He held my hand tight the whole time. I guess he still thought I might run. I could, easily. But I won't. He doesn't believe that though, that's why I will prove him wrong. I don't want to run. I grad his hand tighter, he notices and loosens up a little bit. He seemed so scared.

"Are you that worried I'm going to run?" I ask.
"Kind of, I really don't want you to." He says. I stop and look in his eyes.
"Jake, stop worrying I'm not going to run, I am staying because I want to." I explain.
"I'm sorry Abby, I know you don't want to, I'm just worried you will. If you left I don't know what I would do."
"It's okay." I smile. He smiles back and kisses me.

We walk for another hour and decide to stop and eat our protein bars. We both ate two and drink some of our waters.

"Well walk for a little longer, there is a rock that hangs over at the top, we're almost there." He says.
"Okay."

It took longer than I expected but after a while we finally made it to the rock Jake was talking about. It was huge, I couldn't wait to get to the top. Jake went first and helped me up. You could see everything. It was all mountains.

"Wow, this is awesome." I say.
"I know. I've only been up here once." Jakes says.
"I would come up here all the time."
"Maybe we can more often." He smiles.
"Really?" I ask
"Yes if you keep up the good behavior we may go and do more, we just have to be careful." I smile and kiss his cheek.

We sit down and start to eat our lunch. Jake ate both sandwiches before I even finished my first. I laughed at him. But he didn't notice and ate his chips. I eat the rest of my lunch and drink a bottle of water.

"Jake?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
"Would you ever let me go see my family?" I ask. I knew it was risky but I wanted to know. He was silent for what seemed like forever.
"Um, I don't know Abby." He answers. He wouldn't even look at me.
"I haven't seen them in months, I miss them."
"I know."
"Please Jake." I say.
"I told you I don't know." He snaps.
"I'll tell them I ran away." He didn't answer.
"Jake?" I ask again.
"Just shut up about it!" He yells. I did.

He just sat there but I started to pack my things. I started back down the trail. He walked behind me. I knew he was pissed, but I was upset because I just wanted to see my family. I was going to lie to them about it all and say I ran away with him, they would believe me. But I guess it won't happen. We walk back to the house quickly. I go straight upstairs and lay down on the bed. Jake comes upstairs and changes.

"You need to unpack everything, I'm going out tonight." He says. Good I didn't want to be around him after he yelled at me. I don't say anything to him.

"Make sure you do, or you'll get punished when I'm back." He says. "Be good, I'll be back sometime, love you." He adds.

I still don't answer. He walks over to me.
"Say you love me." He demands.
"I love you." I whisper. He smirks and walks out.

What was his problem? He was being such a dick.

I knew he was mad, but it was a simple question. I just want to see my family for a day or two. But I guess kidnappers look at things differently. I was probably going to just ignore him for a while. It would make things worse, but right now I didn't care.

I laid in bed for a while then finally get up. I change into sports shorts that I found and a tank top. I unpack the items I brought just in case I needed them, then throw away our trash from lunch. I made the bed, then went downstairs. I wash the dishes that were in the sink and put them away. I do our laundry too. I was tired so I went up stairs to shower, then take a nap. I took a very quick shower and wrapped myself up in a robe. I didn't put any clothes on I fell asleep in my robe as soon as I laid down.

I woke back up to Jake stumbling into our room. He was drunk.

"Abby come here." He mumbles. I roll my eyes and and turn away from him.
"Look at me baby." He says. He stumbles over to our bed.
"No, you're drunk Jake, go away."
"No!" He yells. "I'm going to fuck you tonight!"

This started to bring back memories. Memories of Brandon. I started to panic a little.

"Jake I'm really tired baby, not tonight." I try to be nice about it.
"I don't care."

He grabs my legs and pulls me to him. I scream. I didn't want sex with him right now. This is considered rape.

"Please stop." I say.
"No baby, it's okay." He says. He unties my robe and pulls it off. He spreads my legs apart and began to eat me out. I could smell liquor on him. It was horrible. I like having sex with him, but I don't like it forced on me. Jake was so drunk that he didn't care. This was making me hate him, but it doesn't matter. He pulls his clothes off and gets on top of me. He inserts himself into me.

"JAKE!" I yell.
"What baby?" He began to moan.
"You don't have a condom on!"
"So what."
"I'll get pregnant!"
"That's fine." He says.

I try to pull away but he was too heavy for me. He thrusts back and forward, then he came into me.

"Get off!" I scream. I push him off of me this time. I run to the bathroom and lock the door. He tried to follow me in but I shut the door before he could.

"Abby let me in." He says.
"No." I cry.
"Please."
"Go away." I answer.

He stays at the door for a while but he finally leaves. I sit on the bathroom floor and start to cry. I was so scared. He had never treated me so bad before. I knew that I would be pregnant now. The thought of that makes me cry even more. I ended up crying myself to sleep in the bathroom.