Chapter Thirty Two

Today was the day. The day of our wedding. Jake and I are getting married. I can't believe that this is how my life has turned out, but I couldn't be happier or that it has. I may of met Jake in the most crazy way, he may have kidnapped me, but he saved me. Jake saved me from my hell of a life and has given the me the best life I could ask for.

"Girl, you look amazing! I'm going to cry." Ashley, my best friend says. We met a few months back, she's the sweetest. I had never had a best friend before, and I couldn't ask for a better one.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is happening. Ash, I'm so nervous. What if it doesn't work out? What if he backs out?" I bite my nails until I can't anymore. So then I start pacing back and forth. "I don't know, maybe we're doing this too soon."

"Abby, honey, Jake loves you to death, he's not going to back out. Even if he tried to he knows I'd kill him." She's jokes, I think.

"You know he loves you, now come on, it's about to start." She's urges me out of the room we were in.

We decided for the wedding to be held outside, not many people were invited, mostly a few friends we've made and Jakes coworkers. I was perfectly fine with it though, I'm not much for crowds.

"Okay, Alex is going to walk you down the aisle, he's about to come inside now." Ashley says. "You got this, I love you." She kisses my cheek before walking outside, letting Alex inside.

"Hey babe, how ya doing?" He asks, linking our arms together. Alex was another great friend of mine. Jake was of course jealous at least, but that quickly stopped once I told him Alex had a boyfriend.

"Hey, just real nervous." I reply with a smile.

"Well honey get over it, we gotta to go before you're late." He pulls me towards the down quickly.

"Okay, okay, I'm going." I laugh at his response.

Alex opens the door for me and we walk outside together. As I go down the stairs I find Jake staring at me. I smile with him and walk a little quicker with Alex. My nervousness was turning into excitement.

Everyone else turns and looks at me as well. There were the nerves again. We were getting closer to Jake, that's when it noticed, he was beginning to cry. I wanted to him so bad right now. He was the absolute sweetest.

Alex walked with me until we reached Jake. "You got this babe." He whispers into me ear before taking his spot with the rest of Jake best men.

Jake takes my hands in his, but before I let him I wipe his tears away. The preacher begins the ceremony. Before we knew it we were saying our vows, then we were saying "I do."

Jake caresses my face before pulling me in for a kiss. It brought me back to first the first time we ever kissed. The fireworks, the spark, it was all still there. This was the man I was meant to marry. The man I was meant to love for the rest of my life.

Everyone began clapping and we stopped kissing. We turned together to face them and we walk back down the aisle together, hand in hand.

The reception went by quickly. Everyone had a great time together. It was an amazing wedding. More than I could of ever dreamed for.

We decided not to stay too long after the ceremony was over because my feet and ankles were killing me. I'm so ready to have these babies.

We tell everyone that we're leaving and thank them for coming to the wedding. Ashley runs over to me, hugging me.

"You guys be careful okay? Text me when you get home." I nod and she kisses my cheek before walking back over to the crowd.

Jake and I walk to the car together. There was a driver waiting for us, holding the door open. "Ooh fancy." I joke.