Chapter seven

*warning* sexual scenes, but y'all already know. Hope you enjoy! -author

Ever since I've gotten kidnapped my life has changed in many ways. Good and bad. I know being kidnapped is a terrible thing, but it hasn't been the worst for me. It has showed me things I may of never seen. Good and bad. I have now experienced things with someone. I never knew I would do it this way, but I'm fine with it. I am trying to accept this, I'm not trying to run away from it. I feel like I don't need to, but maybe I will.

The warm air hit my face. I breathe in the fresh air. I haven't been outside in so long. I have missed it. I had forgotten about what was going on. I was only paying attention to being outside. I walk down the stairs and onto the grass. It was so soft on my bare feet. I finally looked over at Jake and Brandon. Jake looked so scared. Was he thinking I was going to run? That's not what I want and this would be the worst time to do it anyways. I look at Jake and run over to him putting my arms around him. I feel his sigh of relief.

"You come back and you're dead. I will kill you, Brandon." He says. Brandon leaves.

Jake walks me back inside and I go upstairs to shower and change. I turn the shower on the warmest set. I wanted it scolding hot. I wash myself off until my arms are tired. When I done I dry my hair and change into sweat pants and a tank top. I clean the bathroom up and decide to make our bed. I go downstairs and Jake was eating the food I prepared earlier. It had to be cold, but I guess he didn't care. I sit next him and eat a few fries.

"Hey baby, you okay?" He asks.
"I'm okay."
"I'm so sorry." He says.
"It's okay."

We sit in silence for a few minutes.
"Why didn't you just run?" He asks.
"Because I didn't want to."
"Why? I kidnapped you. Why would you want to stay with me?"
"I know. I know you kidnapped me, but you haven't hurt me, you've been good to me. Better than anyone has. You've showed me a lot, a lot of things I never thought I would see or want to see. I know I should want to escape, but I don't. I'm not saying I love you, but I am saying you mean something to me. You could of killed me or hurt me, but you haven't. You haven't showed me a reason to try to escape. I miss my family, but you've been here for me more than they ever have." I explain.

Jake stares into my eyes. He lifts me up into his lap and kisses me, deeply. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back. He stand ups with me in his arms and pushes me against the wall. I wrap my legs around him too and he held my head with his hands and kisses me even deeper. He lets go and unwraps my legs from his waist then carries me upstairs.

"Do you like carrying me?" I laugh.
"Yes, it's fun and easy and it brings us so close to one another." He answers.

I smile and he lays me down onto our bed. He starts at the bottom of the bed. His kisses the top of my ankles, then my he kisses all the way up my legs, then my clit, my stomach, chest, and then my lips. He rubs on my clit and I moan into his mouth. I pull his shirt off and roll over and I sit on on him. I kiss neck and he grabs my ass. I unbutton his jeans and pull them off, along with his boxers.

"I'm gonna pleasure you today baby." I say.

He smirks. I take his dick into my hand, then my mouth. I go up and down, he moaned in pleasure so loud. He came into my mouth. It tasted awful, but I swallow.

"Damn, that was good." He says.

He pulls my shirt and shorts off, leaving me in only my bra and panties, but they're next. He grabs my ass some more, then my boobs. It made me moan a little. He spreads my legs apart and licks my clit. He went so deep into me this time. I couldn't help but moan loudly. He puts a condom on and inserts himself into me. He goes all the way this time. I moan even louder. He does too. This felt so good. I didn't want it to stop.

"Call me daddy."
"Daddy, give me more." I moan.

He goes faster and deeper into to me. He keeps going until he came into the condom. He rolls over and pulls me into his chest.

"Damn, that was amazing. You're amazing during sex." He says.
"Thanks." I laugh. "You too."

We cuddle naked and fall asleep on each other. I wake back up at 2:00 a.m. I put his t-shirt on and panties and go downstairs. I snack on chips and watch tv. I watch Tom and Jerry because it was the only thing on, but I loved it. The house was so peaceful and quit. I ended up falling asleep in the living room before the show ended.

When I woke up the tv was off and my chips were gone. I figured Jake would be sitting on the couch waiting for me to wake up, but he wasn't.

"Jake?" There was no answer. I go into the kitchen, there was an outfit sat out on the counter, with a note: put this on.-Jake

It was a short black dress, with black flats. I put it on in the kitchen. I sit down and ate an apple. I waited for a few minutes and Jake walked inside.

"I see you found your dress." He smiles.
"Yeah, but why did you want me to wear it?" I ask.
"You'll see. Come on."

He was already dressed and he grabs my hand and pulls me to the door. Was he taking me somewhere? He opened the door and pulled me outside. There was a dark blue Mustang in the drive way. They were my favorite. Did he know this? Probably.

"We're going out today." He says.
"Really?" He nods.
"My hair is a mess." I laugh.
"Just put it up, you'll look fine."

I roll my eyes and put my hair in a braid. He opens my door for me and we drive away from the house. There were no houses around us, just the forest. It was beautiful. I should of brought a jacket, it's getting colder now, but I'll be okay. I turn the radio on and start to sing. Jake was smiling. He put his hand on my thigh and rubbed up and down my leg. After about two hours we get to town. I don't know where I'm at, but I know I'm still in Minnesota.

"We're going to watch a movie. It would be easier." Jake says.

We get to a movie theater and go inside. We decide on a horror movie to watch called "Rise of the Dead."
We cuddled with each other the whole time. We were alone in the theater, so Jake put his hands down my pants and began to rub my clit. I tried my best to not moan. But I did a little.

"You like that?" He asks.
"Mmm yeah."
"How about that?" He asks as he puts one finger into me.
"Babyyy." I moan. "Stop teasing me." I smile.
"Alright, we'll save it for later."

I kiss his cheek and lay my head into his shoulder. The movie ended after about two hours. We left and stopped at a small diner to eat. I decided on a cheeseburger and milkshake. I hadn't had a milkshake since I was ten. Jake ate a hamburger and fries. When we were done we went back home. It was getting dark now and we still had a long drive ahead of us. I was tired and laid down into Jakes lap, he didn't mind. He rubbed his free hand up and down my body and I was asleep in just a few minutes.