Chapter twenty nine

I sat and watched as blood just poured from my body. No, no, I wasn't ready to die yet. I couldn't.

Brandon stood over me, staring at me, watching me die.

I tried Jake, I'm sorry. I think to my self. I love you.

Then everything goes black.

                           *Brandon's pov*

She wasn't dead, but she would be soon. I don't want her to die...yet.

My intentions were never for her to die. I just wanted her to love me. That's all I needed, but it of course didn't work out for me. Nothing ever does. Now I've lost two girls.

Abby had went unconscious from shock. I was going to try my best to not let her die, but I wasn't going to go to prison because of her either.

I pick Abby up and sit her into the chair I was just tied to. I took my shirt and tied it around her stomach to stop the bleeding. She has already lost so much blood. I tied her hands and legs to chair, because if she does wake up she will try to run.

I decide to move Rebecca. She may of been a bitch but she didn't deserve this. I carry her out to the yard and cover her with a sheet.

I walk back in and clean up the whole mess the best I can. After I get done cleaning, Abby started to wake up. Shit.

                               *Abby's pov*

I woke up, not remembering what all had happened. I see Brandon staring down at me.

"Brandon please just let me go." I beg. "I don't want to die."

"You know I can't let you go Abby."

I begin to cry. I've failed Jake. And I've failed my baby. Oh god please tell me my baby is okay. I sit there crying, not knowing what else to do.

"I have to go bury Rebecca. Stay put." He growls.

I wait about five minutes after he leaves. Then start trying to pull my wrists free. I'm not giving up just yet. I had to get free. I had to get out of here. I kept pulling and tugging at the rope around my wrists. It luckily wasn't that tight.

After about two minutes of pulling at the rope I manage to get one wrist free. It was completely raw now, but I could bare the pain right now. I quickly untie my other wrist, and then my ankles.

"Finally." I mutter to myself. I slowly pull myself up, but I was so weak from the cut on my stomach. I wince as the pain runs through my body as I get up.

I had to get that phone and get out of here. If I didn't, I would surely die, and I still might.

I heard the door slightly open, this was it now. Here comes the real hard part. I was going to fight with Brandon to get out of here.

"Fuck Abby, would you just stop this shit. I really don't want to have to kill you. I loved you, you know." He says as he walks the rest of the way into the kitchen.

I was behind the counter. I could see the phone in his pocket. Why hadn't he destroyed it yet? I quickly go around the counter and jump on his back, wrapping my arms tightly around his neck.

"Get off me!" He yells as he throws me off his back. Dammit, he did that with ease. I was too weak for this, but I can still try.

I pull myself from the floor as I hold onto my stomach. Tears were forming. I just wanted to be done with this. I wanted to be with Jake. But I will not give up.