Chapter twenty five

I feel like I'm dead. I no longer feel like I'm alive anymore. I've been locked in this room for days with barely any food or water. He comes around to give me little amounts of food and water. If it's not for that then it's to have sex with me. That happens about every night. It's hell. I feel so gross. I haven't showered in days. He brought the one girl that got in my face back. She came up and got 'revenge' by hitting me a few times. I could of killed her. I would of done it. I was so pissed. Brandon just sat there and laughed. I may be weak right now but I'll get my own revenge.

Today was the day for Jakes trial. I was scared. Seeing him go to prison is going to kill me in many ways. I don't even know if I can lie like that. If I don't though when he does get out Brandon will just kill him and me both. Maybe lying will give me a better chance. If I can escape and get Brandon put in prison I can get Jake out of prison. This was the only plan I had at the moment and I'm going to stick with it.

I woke up to Brandon towering over me. I jump at his presence, not knowing he was there.

"Come on doll, let's fix you up." He slightly smiles as he unites my legs and hands.

I laugh a little. "Ah, now you want to be all sweet." He glares up at me.

"Watch it." He growls, but he was trying his best to stay calm. I decide to say nothing more.

I slowly lift up my arms, they were so sore and bruised. I had marks on my wrists and ankles now from being tied down.

"We'll make sure to not cover those." Brandon says. He picks me up from the bed and takes me into the bathroom. He runs warm water into the bathtub and places me onto the water. I cringe as he washes my body off with a rag. I also become very tense because I'm still sore. "It's alright, I'll be gentle."

"I can do it myself." I reply.

"I'm doing it." He growls. I cross my arms and just stare at the wall, not wanting to even look at him. Once I'm clean he drys me off with a towel. I'm not a child. I may be weak but I can still do things on my own. He just had to dress me too. He went with shorts and a short sleeve shirt so the court could see all my bruises and think Jake beat me. I wanted to slap the hell out of him for it, but I couldn't.

"You know you'll never actually get away with this." I comment.

"I think I will." He says with confidence. I roll my eyes. "Come on, you need to eat." Finally, it's about time. I walk down the stairs on my own and make my way into the kitchen. I sit and watch as Brandon starts to fix breakfast. After a few minutes the girl from the other night walks in. I think her name was Rebecca. She glares at me then goes and kisses Brandon on the cheek while she keeps her eyes on me. Am I supposed to be jealous?

"If you think I'm jealous then you're dumber than you look." I say.

"I think you should be."

"Of that? No, never." I smile. She rolls her eyes and walks back into the living room. "Bitch." I mumble.

Not too long after, breakfast was ready. I ate two plates full of bacon, eggs, toast, and fruit. I was starved and it felt so good to eat that much. I finish it off with a class of milk. It did make me feel somewhat better, but now I was just worried about the trial.

"It's time to go." Brandon says. I sigh and get up front the counter. He grabs my hand and pulls me into the garage, after unlocking it. I notice he's keeping the keys around his neck. I'll have to remember that later. We all get into the car and leave the house. I didn't see why Rebecca had to come, but oh well.

The ride wasn't that long, I was becoming nervous by the second. I don't want to do this to Jake, but I've got no choice now. We arrive and Brandon parks the car. He turns back to me.