Chapter twenty

Hawaii? I'm in Hawaii? How is this happening to me? How is my life becoming so amazing?

"Ja-Jake this, I don't know what to even say."
"Don't say anything at all just come on." He smiles.

I laugh and he pulls into one of his cars that he had dropped off here, after we put our bags in the trunk. We drove off the airfield and onto a small road.

"Are we renting a motel or something?" I ask.
"Nope. I have a house down here." He says.
"Seriously?"
"Yes, seriously."
"What else haven't you told me about?" I joke.

He gets close to my ear and whispers "I've killed someone before."
"Huh?"
"I'm just playing baby." He laughs nudging my arm.
"Haha."

We soon arrive at the house he owns. It wasn't as big as the one we live in, but close to it. We take everything in and Jake shows me around. There was two guest bedrooms and then a suite for us. It was amazing. We had a king size bed, large flat screen tv, and an amazing ocean view. I found out we had our own private beach in front of the house. The bathroom had a large walk in shower and a jacuzzi. I've never been in one but they're supposed to be amazing. Downstairs we had a large kitchen and living room. You could see the ocean from the living room too. There was an outside patio too, with a pool and hot tub.

"This place is beautiful!" I squeal.
"Aw baby I'm glad you like it." He says as he puts his arms around my waist and hugs me from behind. He places his chin on my head and I could feel his smile.

"Come on baby we'll go shopping and come back and go swimming." Jake takes my hand and pulls me back outside to his garage with more cars. He chooses a black Mercedes this time. I laugh and get in with him.

"There should be a mall around here someone." He says as he types into the gps. We arrived in a matter of minutes. The mall was a lot larger than I figured it would be. We went to what seemed like every single store. My feet were killing me and I was ready to get back and relax, but Jake wanted to get a few more things.

"Come on baby we're almost done, I just have to make sure we have everything we'll need."

"Fine." I pout and follow him into another store. He's worse than a girl. I like shopping but not this much. We've already bought bathing suits,  shorts, shirts, shoes, lingerie, and more along with his things. We get what we want or need and finally go leave the mall and drive back home.

"I'm going to change into a bathing suit and go down to the beach before the suns goes down." I say picking out a bathing suit to wear.

"Alright honey, I'll be down to join you soon." He smiles as he places a kiss on kiss on my cheek. I decide on a two piece strapless white bathing suit.

"Gorgeous." Jake says into my ear as I walked by. I smile at his compliment. I gather up a blanket, towel, tanning oil, sunscreen, and some snacks.

"Hurry up." I say as I walk out the door. I walk around the pool and down the walkway to the beach. It was so beautiful. I laid down my things and got right into the water. It was really warm, which was nice. I dive right into the way and swim under the waves as I go out deeper into the water. When I come back for air Jake was walking down the beach. He smiles when he sees me and runs towards the water. I watch him the whole time. He was wearing only grey swimming trunks. His fit and toned body look amazing. He caught me staring and smirked before diving into the water. He popped up right next to me.

"Hey beautiful." He smiles as he kisses my lips.
"Hey baby."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer. I put my arms around his neck.