Chapter six

*warning* y'all already know there will be sexual scenes. Hope you enjoy!-author

It has been a little over a month since Jake kidnapped me. I really miss my family, but I know I can't go see them. I won't lie, I like Jake. But it's hard living like this. I have gained a lot of his trust though. I do trust him. I've learned by now that he won't hurt me as long as I don't do something I shouldn't, which I haven't. He has been really good to me. He might possibly let me see my family again one day. I hope so. I haven't tried to escape. I don't really want to in ways. I do like this life.

Jake and I were sitting in the living room together watching tv. He decided that we would have a lazy day.

"Baby, can you tell me more about you?" I ask.
"I guess I can, you deserve to know. Well I never told you my age. I'm 22. I'm from here. I'm rich from my parents, which are both dead now. They died in a crash when I was eighteen. Since I was technically an adult I got everything and didn't need a foster home. I've always been more of a loner. I never dated much, but I seen you one day coming from work. I wanted you so bad. But I never thought I could get you any other way than from kidnapping you. I am happy with you Abby. I do love you."

I didn't really know what to say. No one had ever really had a talk like this with me. I have experienced much in life, now I am.

"Tell me more about yourself."
"Well, you already know my age. But I will be 18 in September (it was July now.) I grew up poor, I never had much. I never dated anyone. I always felt alone. My parents worked all the time, and I had a brother, but he died from cancer when he was seven. I was only five. I practically lived on my own. My parents just tried to give me everything they could, expect what I really wanted. Their company. I think that's why I enjoy being here with you so much. I've never had anything like this before. That's why I don't try to escape." I explain.

"Wow, baby I'm so sorry." He answers.
"It's okay, I'm sorry about your parents."
"It's okay." He hugs me tight and kisses my cheek.
"I have an idea." He says.
"What's that?" I ask.
"If you keep up this good behavior, I'll take you out."
"Out where?" I ask.
"To eat, shopping, different things." "But only if you're good and don't try anything." He adds.
"Thank you." Is all I say.

I was very surprised. I didn't think I would ever be allowed out of the house. He seems like he's really starting to trust me. I didn't understand why this was going well. Does he really love me then? Trust me? And why am I starting to trust and like my own kidnapper. I think because I've never been treated this way before and never had so much. I will for sure be on my best behavior, so hopefully this gets to happen. But I think about things. I'm missing, he could get caught.

"Wait, what if someone recognizes me?"
"They won't, we're in a very small town, no one knows about it I'm sure." He says.
"Oh." I answer.
"Well I'm going to go outside for a few, can you fix us some lunch?" He asks.
"Yes."

Jake goes outside to do whatever for a while. I  decided to stay in my pajamas today, which was another one of Jakes t-shirts and a purple thong. Jake didn't know it yet, but purple was favorite color. I'll have to tell him more about me soon, if he'll do the same. I fix us something simple for lunch, chicken tenders and fresh fries. This was another one of my favorites. I turned the radio on and listen to the pop channel. I danced around in the kitchen as I cooked. Everything was smelling so good and it made my stomach growl. I sat everything on plates and sat it on the bar. I get us both a coke, Jake is trying to stop drinking so much beer. I dance around the kitchen waiting for Jake to come inside.

I feel someone wrap their arms around my waist. I didn't hear Jake come in because of the music. I turn around, but it's not Jake. It's Brandon.

"Miss me?" He asks. I don't answer and try to run away, but he grabs me and puts his hand over my mouth before I could scream. He stuffed a dish towel from the counter into my mouth and held both my hands in his so I couldn't take it out. He drug me to counter and sat me on it.

"You say or do anything and I'll hurt Jake, then you." He says.
I again don't answer.
"Got it?"
I nod.
"Lean back."

I do as I'm told. He looks my body up and down. I was disgusted. He drug his hand up my thigh and began to rub my clit. I didn't moan because it was not pleasuring coming from him.

"Moan." He demands. I don't do as he says and he slaps me. I moan this time.

"Moan my name, now!"
"Brandonnn." I finally moan. This was horrible. I would rather die than have this done to me by him. He smirks and licks his lips he leans in and kisses me, and sticks his tongue into my mouth. I don't move.

"Suck my tongue, now!" He yells. I wait, then do as he says. It was so disgusting and wet with salvia. He spreads my legs apart and pulls my thong down.

"My dick is going into it to you this time."
"No please."
"I like it when you beg." He smirks.

He pulls his pants and boxers down.He pulls me closer and starts to stick his dick in me. I struggle and try to make him stop. The tip of his dick was in me and the front door slams.

"Jake!" I yell. He runs into the kitchen and sees what's happening.
"He raped me." I cry.
"You fucking piece of shit, you're dead!" He yells.
Jake goes for Brandon and punches him in the face twice. Brandon runs towards the door and Jake follows. I get up and do too. They start fighting again. I wasn't paying attention and followed them. I stop. I was outside.