Chapter ten

When I wake up I'm laying in our bed. I guess Jake got the door unlocked. I didn't see him anywhere. I didn't really want to anyways. I got up to go shower. I was extremely sore. I turn the water to the hottest setting and get in. It burned but I liked it. I stayed in the shower for at least 35 minutes. I get out and wrap a towel around my wet body. I brush my teeth and hair. I don't even bother drying it I just put it into a messy bun. I'll deal with it later. I change into leggings and a long t-shirt. I go downstairs and Jake was fixing breakfast. He turns to me.

"Oh baby, I'm so sorry about last night. I was drunk and I shouldn't of been and oh god I'm so sorry." He sits on his knees in front of me.
"I don't want to talk about it." I say.
"Baby don't shut me out. I know what I did last night was horrible I hate myself for it. I will never drink again." He pleads.
"Just stop."

I walk away from him and sit down at the bar.
"Please don't walk away from me." He says. I don't say anything, I eat a piece of toast and stare at the wall. He sits down next to me.

"Sweetie, I'm sorry, I don't know what else to do." He says.
"What you should of done was stay home last night so you wouldn't of gotten drunk and practically rape me." I reply.
"I know. I know. I hate myself so much for it. If I could take it back I would."
"Well trust me you can't. I'm probably pregnant now." I say.
"What?" He asks.
"You were so drunk you didn't put a condom on and you came when we were having sex, so I'm possibly pregnant."
"Wait what? I don't remember that." He says.
"Exactly. You were being a complete ass last night and forced me to have sex with you without a condom."

He sighs.
"Abby, baby, I'm so sorry." He says.
"It doesn't matter now so stop apologizing. You need to go buy a pregnancy test so we'll know if am."
"I will baby, I'm going now."
"Get more than one, just in case." I say.

He nods and gets his jacket and car keys. He kisses my forehead and tells me bye before leaving. I was somewhat glad he was going on his own, but at least he apologized and feels bad about it, he should. I eat a small amount of the breakfast Jake made, but I wasn't that hungry. I put the leftovers away and put the dishes into the dishwasher. Nothing else really needed to be done so I go into the living room and watch tv. The news was on.

"Abby Moore has been missing for six month now. Please help her parents and he police find her. We believe she is still in Minnesota." The reporter says.

I didn't believe that I would be found, not anytime soon anyways. I still don't even know if I want to be found. But now in ways I do. I turn the tv off, I don't want hear it anymore. I have such a bad headache. I cover up in a blanket and cuddle up into the pillows on the couch.

I woke up when Jake came into the house. I walk into the kitchen and he had a bag full of pregnancy tests.

"I didn't need that many." I kind of laugh.
"I didn't know." He smiles.
"I'm not going to take one for a few days, I'm going to wait then take one."
"Okay. Did you eat?" He asks.
"A little."
"Do you want anything else?"
"No." I say.
"Okay. Can you please forgive me for last night?"

I was silent for a second.
"Yeah, yeah Jake I forgive you. Just stop talking about it." I say.
"Okay. Thank you. If you feel like it, I want to take you shopping today. It's not that late and I want you to get new clothes and everything. Whatever you want. I want to redecorate the house." He explains.
"I'm fine, if you want to I don't care too go shopping." I say.
"Good, I'll help you get dressed."

I didn't need his help, but he was trying his best to show me he felt bad and he wanted to help me so bad, so I let him. I still wanted his attention and all, just not sexually for a while. I change into blue jeans and one of Jakes hoodies. I didn't let him help with that, but he just had to put my shoes on. I wore my Nike tennis shoes. I brush my hair and and decide to leave it down. I brush my teeth and so does Jake.