Chapter twenty four

*warning* there will abuse and rape scenes in this chapter. Read at your own risk.

I've been here with Brandon for only a week and I already feel almost dead. I'm weak and I barely eat, I don't really do anything anymore. All he does is abuse me and fuck me, but it's rape because he does not have my consent. I don't know how much more I can take honestly. The only thing that keeps me going is the thought of Jake not being harmed by Brandon, hopefully. He may go to prison, but somehow I feel like he'd be safer there. I don't know what Brandon would do, but I do know he is crazy and anything he did would not surprise me.

Brandon was right though, Jake said his money goes to me until he gets out. I found out his father still has business's that are running around the country, Jake doesn't really have to do anything, but all the money goes to him. I thought it was crazy, but what really worried me was what Brandon would do with it.

Today Brandon was out getting somethings that we needed. I tried to talk him into letting me go, but it didn't work. He said he's not risking it and that I need to stay home and clean like I'm supposed to. I'm treated like a slut and maid at the same time. I hate this so much.

I stood in front of the bathroom mirror staring at my self. I look so lifeless and weak. I have many bruises all over my body. I've lost some weight as well. I'm no longer the happy girl that I used to be when I was with Jake. I hadn't ever seen myself so happy and healthy before, and now I'm scared to even look at myself.

I've tried to fight back when he forces himself onto me, but he always ties me down to the bed. I haven't given up yet, but I'm so weak and sore that it doesn't matter either way. I've been eating, just not enough to really help. I no longer have any appetite. I was scared I would end up pregnant but he made get on birth control, which I'm glad he did. I've always stopped fighting as much because he beats me when I do. I remember the first night he forced himself on me I slapped him across the face, he screamed at me, hit me twice across the face, pushed me down and kicked me. My ribs and face are still bruised and sore. I'll be lucky to make it out of this alive myself.

After staring at myself for almost an hour I walk downstairs to the kitchen. I needed something to eat, I only wanted something small and simple though. I decide on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I make it in just a few minutes and sit at the counter to eat. It took me a little longer than normal, but I finally finished the whole thing. I decide to was the dishes before Brandon gets back. As soon as I put the last up he walks through the door.

"Hey doll, I'm home." This is not your home. He walks into the kitchen and I shiver when his arms wrap around my waist from behind. He was hugging me. Why? "The house is looking is nice and clean."

"Mmhm." I answer, feeling uncomfortable.

"You want a reward?" He asks.

"No." I blankly say back.

"Too bad, you're getting one." He turns me around to face him. His eyes were cold and a smirk was plastered across his face. He leans down and kisses my collar bone, then my neck, and then up to my lips. "If you don't start kissing me back you're going to regret it." He raises his voice. He leans down to kiss me again, but I push him back.

"No." He slaps me across the face right after. It burned, but I'm used to it by now I guess. He grabs me by my hair and pulls me up the stairs. "Ow! Stop you're hurting me!" I yell.

"You'll learn to behave then." He spits down at me. He pulls into the bedroom and slams the door. He lifts me up and places me onto the bed. He was going to tie me down again. "Lay down on your back." He demands. Not wanting to get hit again, I do as he says.