Chapter twenty three

*warning* there will be more cursing in this chapter than usual.

My knees become weak and I almost fall right there. He stares down at me. "Ready to go home?" He asks. I feel like I'm going to pass out.

"Oh she looks a little pale, I think you should get her home." The woman says. I glare at her.

"I agree, come on Abby." He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"W-wait no-no, he is in t-the video." I stutter. The lady gives me a confused look. "Help me." Brandon's hand covers my mouth.

"Sorry she's just tired." He says.

"Have a good night." She smiles. He nods and leads me out the door.

"No!" I scream, hoping Jake can hear me. The door slams shut and I'm pulled into the parking lot. It was so dark outside. I was beginning to panic. "Let me go!" I scream again.

He opens a door and pushes me into the back of his car. "Shut up and get in." He slams the door shut and gets in the drivers seat. He locks the doors and I silently cry to my self. I feel a sharp pain in my thigh and then I'm out. When I wake up and I'm on the couch in Jakes house. I'm finally home again. I realize Jake wasn't here though. I sit up and wipe my eyes.

"Well, well, well, look who's finally awake." Brandon was standing over me.

"Get away from me." I say.

"What if I don't want to?" He asked.

"I don't care what you want."

"You will." He smirks. His smirk scares the hell out of me. "Now get up to bed. I have to make a quick phone call then I'll be up." When I don't move he glares at me. "Now!" He yells. His yell makes me jump and I quickly do as I'm told.

I make my way up the stairs and into the room that Jake and I used to stay in. I miss him so much already. I need to know what's happening to him. I need to know why this is happening. I have to get it out of Brandon, he knows everything. I walk around our room, all of our belongings were still how we left them. I smile at a picture that Jake had framed of us. He's so handsome and amazing.

I remember the phone Jake bought me and search my pockets for it, but it was gone. I guess Brandon found it. The thought of him touching me sent chills down my spin. I don't know what will happen to me, but I'm more worried about what will happen to Jake right now.

I look around our room some more until I hear the door slowly open and Brandon appears.

"Go put something sexy on." He says as he shuts the door and pulls off his shirt. No no no, I knew where this was going.

"P-please no." I stutter.

"Abby do as you're told." He looks into my eyes. I don't know what he will do if I don't, and I don't want to find out. I nod and walk into the closet to change. I pick out some red lingerie that was just one piece. "Come change in front of me doll." I hear him say. I sigh and walk out to face him. He was lying down on the bed now.

I wanted to cry. I wanted to run and never look back. I just wanted to be in Jakes arms.

"Well take them off already." He growls. I shiver, but nod slowly. I slowly pull of my pants and shirt, then my bra and panties, leaving my body exposed in front of him. I felt terrible and disgusted. I quickly slip on the lingerie, not wanting to be that exposed to him anymore. Not like this was any better though.

"Come and sit on my lap now." He demands.

"I-I don't want to." I say.

"I don't care, you do as you're told or else." I shake my head at his response, he stands up and walks towards me. He towered over me. I gasp when I feel a sting across my face. He slapped me. "Do as you're told!" He yells. I hold my face as tears begin to fall. He walks back over to the bed and sits down. I watch as his eyes go to me, then down to his lap. I wipe off my tears and slowly walk to him. I put one knee on the side of the bed and lift the other over him and sit down on his lap, practically straddling him. I hated this, I already feel disgusted with myself. I moved his hands to my back and down to rest on my ass. I squirm to try get him to move, but i stop when he slaps my ass.