Chapter eleven

It has been about a week and a half and I still haven't taken my pregnancy test. I was afraid to. It's not that I wouldn't want to have a child with Jake, I just don't at my age. I'm almost eighteen now, but I still think it's too young. On the other hand, Jake was so excited about the thought of me being pregnant. I think he would be a good father, but I don't think either of us are ready for a child. We may have no choice though.

Today was going by really slow. We decided to have a lazy day, which is like everyday for us. But we were extra lazy today. We had been shopping a lot lately for the house and other things and it was tiring. We mostly just laid on the couch and watched movies and cuddled. I liked it. Surprisingly he didn't try to be too sexual either. I wasn't ready for sex with him again now. I don't want to have sex if I'm pregnant anyways.

I roll myself up in the blanket and roll over out of Jake arms.

"Where you going?" He asks.
"Nowhere." I laugh.

He moves closer again and wraps his arms around me. He was definitely the clingy type. But I like it. He kisses my neck, then lays his head on me.

"I love you." He says.
"I love you."

We ended up falling asleep on each other. I woke up a little later and Jake was fixing dinner. It smelled so good. I wrapped a blanket around myself and walk into the kitchen. Jake was fixing spaghetti and garlic bread. I was starving now and couldn't wait until it was done.

"How much longer?" I ask.
"Just a few minutes baby."

It was still too long, I've never felt so hungry before. The food was finally done and I filled my plate. I ate it all quickly and got seconds.

"Dang sweetie." He laughs.
"I'm starving." I say.
"I can tell. Maybe you are pregnant."

I really was, but there's no way it was from pregnancy, it's too early. I finish my second plate and drink a glass of milk. I decided to go upstairs and put away all the my new clothes, I hadn't finished it yet. There was so many things to put away. Jake did offer to help, but I told him no. I turn on the radio and start to sing while I put everything into the closet. When I was done I took a quick shower and. brushed my teeth. Jake bought me some cute lingerie to wear for pajamas, so I put a black one on. I braid my hair back so it will be wavy in the morning. I go back downstairs and help Jake clean up the rest of the kitchen.

"You look amazing." He smiles.
"Thanks." I blush.

He wraps his arms around me and begins to kiss me. He kisses my neck, then my chest. He grabs my breasts. He lifts me up and puts me on the bar. He lays me back and kisses down my stomach while staring at me. He began to pull down my panties, I let him.

"Just no sex, okay?" I say.
"Okay baby."

He started to eat me out. I began to moan. He went faster and deeper.

"Deeper Jake." I moan.
He done as I said and I moaned so loud. I arch my back and bite my lip trying not to moan anymore, but I couldn't help it. He put two fingers deep inside of me, then took them out halfway and back in. He went faster and faster each time. I could no longer control my moans.

"More." I moan.
"You want more?" He asks.

I nod and bite my lip again. He pushes a third finger into me, then a fourth.

"Oh my god." I moan.
"You like that?"
"Yes baby."

He goes in and out again. Even faster. He kept going until I come. He takes his fingers out and slide them into his mouth.

"You taste so amazing." He smiles. I laugh and he helps put my panties back on.
"Im going to have to shower again." I laugh.
"With me."
"I know." I say.

We decide to go ahead and take a shower. I just got out of it, but oh well. I like showers. I turn the water to a setting we both like. Jake doesn't like steaming hot showers like me. We take our clothes off and get in. Jake washes my body. He liked doing things for me. We finished showered quickly and got out. I braided my hair back again and put on some other pajamas. It was getting late, but I wasn't that tired. Jake laid down in bed and he fell asleep but I just laid there awake, thinking about things.

I was beginning to get more nervous about taking a pregnancy test. I needed to really take it tonight. I am trying my best to talk myself into it. I went down stairs and got a glass of water. I paced back and forth in the our bedroom and took a few more sips of water. I was getting more nervous by the minute. I paced back and forth for a few more minutes, then decided to just get it over with. I walk into the bathroom and get a pregnancy test. I use the bathroom on the test and wait. After a few minutes I go back to see what it said. I pick up the pregnancy test.

It was positive.