Chapter sixteen

I want to thank everyone for reading this story, I never expected it! Thank you guys so much! Hope you enjoy! -author

My mother and I were never too close. I was always closer to my father. He was around more than her, so I spent most of my time with him. Even when my mother was home I still spent most of my time with him. My mother never had much to do with us after my brother died. She just worried about her job. I always thought that she might be having an affair, but I never found out. I don't think I would want to anyways.

My mother stood there staring at me. She wasn't saying anything at all, just staring.

"Mom?" I ask.
"Abby? Is that really you?" She starts to cry.
"Yes."
"Oh my." She didn't even finish her sentence before hugging me tight. I didn't really know how to react, but I finally hugged her back.
"Please get in." She says.

She lets me in then pauses when she sees Jake. 
"That's Jake, my boyfriend." I say.

She looked very confused but let him in. She leads us to the living room. I didn't see my father anywhere.

"Um, can you tell why you were missing for so long? What happened?" She asked.
"Well.....I ran away with Jake." I answer.
"Why Abby why?"
"Because I just needed to get away, and Jake was there to help with that. I am fine mother. He takes good care of me." I smile at Jake gently.

She sighed and didn't answer.
"I will eight teen next month, it's fine. I had to mother. You were never around and dad was getting worse when I got older, and he got to where he wouldn't do anything. I felt alone. Jake came along and changed that, so I ran away with him, he made me feel like I was wanted. You never did." I finally say.
"You has me scared to death! I thought you were kidnapped or dead. I thought I would never see you again. I can't help I had to work. Losing your brother was the worst thing to happen to me until you disappeared." She says.
"I told you everything is fine. I'm staying with Jake when we decide to leave here."
"No." She almost yells.
"I am staying with Jake mother."

She just sighs and sits down on the sofa. She began to cry. I began to feel bad about what I said now.

"Abby I have no one. Your father died a few months after you went missing." She cries.
"What?!" I scream.
"He shot himself."

I broke down completely and fell to the floor. I couldn't control my crying. Jake tried to comfort me. My mother watched as she cried too.

"Where is his grave?" I ask.
"The cemetery down the road."

I jump up and jerk the keys away from Jake. I run outside to the truck and pull out of the driveway spinning my tires in the gravel and almost hitting another car. I didn't care though. I drive to the cemetery as fast as I can. I pull in and jump out of the truck after turning it off. I ran all around the cemetery trying to find his grave. I was running out of breathe and slowed down to take a break. When I turned around there it was. His tombstone was small and halfway laid over. He didn't deserve this. I fall down next to his grave and began to cry even more.

"I'm so sorry daddy. You didn't deserve this. I'm so sorry." I cry.
"I'm going to fix your grave all up daddy." I add.

I lie down and curl up in a ball. I ended up falling asleep after a while. Jake woke me up.

"Babygirl, come on, let's get you back to the house."

He picks me up and carries me to his truck. He must of ran down here. We got back to the house and my mother was in the same spot.

"Why did he kill himself?" I yell at her.
"Because, because I was having an affair. He found out and couldn't handle that and you being gone. I came home from work and found him in our room." She explains.
"I knew you were having an affair! All you ever did was ruin our family! I hate you!"

"Come on Abby, you need to lay down." Jake says trying to get me to walk away.
I finally do and we take our bags to my old room. I go into my bathroom and wash the dried tears off of my face. I lay down in bed. Jake shuts the door and lays down next to me.

"I'm really sorry baby." He says as he puts a strand of hair behind my ear.
"It's fine." I say.

He doesn't say anything else and I finally just hug him. He hugged me back so tightly. I smiled into his chest.

"I'm just glad I have you." I say.
"I glad I have you too baby." He kisses my forehead.

I raise up and get on top of Jake and start to kiss him. Our kiss was so deep and honestly amazing. I pull his shirt off and kiss down his chest. He watches. I get to his pants and pull them off along with his boxers. He was already erect. I began to suck on his dick and go as far down as I could. Jake moaned in pleasure, but not too loudly so my mother wouldn't hear us. He came into my mouth a few seconds later. I swallow. Jake pulls a condom out of his pocket and hands it to me. I put it on him quickly. I take my clothes off and sit on his dick slowly as he goes into me. I start to go up and down and back and forth. We were both moaning now. I go faster and faster each time until I just couldn't anymore. We both finally come and I get off of Jake. He leans over and started to kiss my neck and then my chest. He roughly grabbed my breasts and I moaned a little. He goes down between my legs and started to eat me out. I was going to come again. Jake knew this so he started to go quicker with his tongue. I come. I couldn't hold it anymore. Jake didn't stop and I started to moan more. I pull his hair a little. He stops and comes back up to face me. He started to kiss me gently. He stuck his tongue into my mouth and I done the same with him. We stop and Jake lays over next to me.

"That was so good." He says as he breathes heavily.
"I needed that." I say.

He smiles and kisses me again. We cover up and I cuddled into his chest. We didn't even put any clothes back on. We fell asleep quickly.