Chapter eight

I'm going to stop warning you guys about the sexual scenes because you know they're coming. Hope you enjoy! -author

When we got back home Jake carried me inside from the garage. I didn't even know he had one. He had a lot of cars. He carried me upstairs and laid me on our bed. He put on if his old t-shirts on me and put my other clothes in the laundry. He covered me up to my head and I fell back asleep before he laid down.

I woke up wrapped in his arms. I free my self from his grasp and sit and watch him sleep. He looked so good. I get up after a few minutes and take a quick shower. I also brush my teeth and then dry and brush my hair. I put it into a messy bun. When I get back into the bedroom Jake was sitting on the bed.

"Good morning, beautiful." He smiles. I was nude so he looked me up and down.
"Good morning."

I change into a blue thong, shorts, and a crop top with a peace sign. I don't bother to put shoes on. Jake changes and follows me downstairs. We fix cereal for breakfast, mostly because we were both too tired to actually cook. He doesn't make me do that much anymore, but I offer to. I finish eating and do our laundry. Jake helps.

"You know what we should do today?" I ask.
"What?"
"We should go on a hike and have a picnic." I suggest.
"I don't know, Abby." He says.
"Why? It's just a walk."
"I know..."
"Jake, I'm not going to run, if I was I would of already done it." I explain.
"I'll think about it."
"Okay."

We finish laundry and don't really say anything else at all. I don't do much for the rest of the day. Jake stayed in the garage working on one of the cars. I don't bother trying to go in there. I just hung around the house listening to music. I listened to rap today. I like many different genres of music. I was so caught up in dancing and singing that I hadn't noticed Jake came back in. He smiles when he sees me dancing.

"God you're amazing." He says.
I smile and he walks over to me. I dance around him. He sits at the bar and I decide to just give him a quick lap dance. I wanted to tease him. He puts his hands on me and watches my every move.

"I love you, Abby." He says. I smile and turn to him.
"I love you."
"We'll go on a walk tomorrow." He says.
"Really?" I ask.
"Yes, baby."
"Thank you." I tightly hug him.
"Now stop teasing me." He laughs and lifts me into his arms. I laugh and kiss him.
"I won't tease you anymore....today." I say.
"You tease me everyday without knowing." He smiles.
"How?" I ask.
"By everything you do. You're amazing. I could watch you all day long just doing regular things."
"Oh." I blush.

He smiles and kisses me. He sits me on the counter and his lips make their way to my neck. I know we're sexual a lot, but it's really good so I'm going to let it happen a lot. He pulls off my shirt and kisses my chest. He unclips my bra and grabs my breasts with both hands. He picks me back up and takes me to the living room he sits down with me in his lap. He pulls my shorts and thong down and began to finger me. He pulls a condom out of his pocket and has me put it on. I sit on his dick and thrust my body back and forth. He began to moan and I did too.

"Damn baby, we've got to start doing it like this more." He says.
"You like it?" I ask.
"Yeahhh." He moans and I began to go faster. Jake starts to moan louder. I kiss him and he moans into my mouth. We kiss deeply and both begin to breathe really hard. I was completely in control and Jake was loving it. I did too, because I was definitely pleasuring him. We both last a little longer then he came into the condom.

I put my clothes back on, give him a kiss, and go upstairs to shower. Jake comes into the bathroom and showers with me for a few minutes before I'm done. I change in a long t-shirt, I don't even worry about a bra or panties. I dry my hair while Jake gets out of the shower. He kisses my shoulder and goes to change. I put my hair into a messy bun and go to lay on the bed. Jake lays down next to me and plays with my hair.

"Are you hungry?" I ask.
"Yeah."
"Well come on, me too."

I drag Jake downstairs and I start to fix dinner. I was fine cooking on my own, so I made Jake go watch tv. I fix hamburgers and fries for dinner. I was quickly done cooking and brought Jake his food, along with a bottle of water. I get my food and sit down next to Jake. He's done in just a few minutes, but I took my time.

"It's better when you don't swallow it whole." I joke.
"It's good either way." He smiles. I smile and finish my burger. Jake took plates to the sink and I lay down on the couch and watch "The Middle." Jake lays next to me and pulls me closer go him. I cuddle up next to him into his chest. I didn't mean to, but I fell asleep. I wake back up to Jake carrying me into our bedroom. He laid me down and covered me up. He lays next to me and I fall asleep in his arms again.