Chapter twenty six

Oh my gosh, 3000 reads?! That's so amazing! Thank you all so so so so much! And for that I'm posting another chapter! Enjoy! -author

I first realized I was pregnant when I didn't start my period. I found a extra pregnancy test around the house and it came out as positive. Then the morning sickness started not too long ago. I didn't want to tell Brandon, but I knew I'd have to or he'd kill my baby. He hasn't spoken to me since I told him. The thought of the baby being his scares the hell out of me, but there's also a chance that it's Jakes. We did have unprotected sex a few times in Hawaii, which was stupid but it was just the heat of the moment type thing.

Brandon still has Rebecca staying over here. I hear them at night having sex almost everyday. It's just disturbing. Better her than me though. All I know now is that I've got to get out of here to save my baby, myself, and Jake. Jake might not want anything to do with me now, but that doesn't mean I'll stop trying for him.

I decide to get up and get something done today. I need do whatever I can to make sure I keep my baby is healthy. It may possibly be Brandon's child, but it's still mine too and I'm not going to just give up on it.

I walk into the bathroom and turn the shower on, letting the water become warm. I peel off my clothes that I've been wearing since the other night. Disgusting. I throw them into a pile in a corner to wash later. I walk into the shower and close the door. I apply shampoo and then conditioner generously. Then I scrub my body down with a loofa and lemon scented soap.

"Mmm." It smelled amazing. I rinse my hair and then my body and step out of the shower, turning the water back off. I take a towel from the cabinet and dry my body off, then I take another and wrap my hair up in it. I brush my teeth next then change into blue jeans and a t-shirt, then a pair of tennis shoes. I walk back into the bathroom to dry and brush  my hair. I also just put it into a high ponytail. I clean up my bathroom and bedroom quickly, then make my way downstairs.

I throw my clothes into the washer, then walk into the kitchen to fix something for breakfast. I decide to just eat some fruit. It was probably my favorite. I fill my plate with grapes, apples, and some pineapple. I take a fork from the drawer and sit at the counter to eat. At least they both went to the grocery store.

When I'm done I grab a bottle of water from the fridge. I need to start drinking as much water as I can. I watch as Brandon and Rebecca come down the stairs together.

"You need to go clean up the bedroom." Brandon says as he walks by me and into the kitchen.

I just rolls my eyes and walk back up the stairs, not wanting to argue with him today. I hear Rebecca chuckle, but brush it off. I can't beat her up while I'm pregnant. I walk into 'their' bedroom. I remember all the great moments Jake and I had in this room.

The place was a complete and utter mess. I sigh and walk over to the bed to take the old probably cum soaked sheets and through them into a basket to wash later.

"Nasty." I mutter. I never thought I'd become someone's damn maid. I quickly finish cleaning the room and take everything downstairs to wash.

"Aw look at the little maid." Rebecca says as she walks up next to me. Just stay calm Abby. "So he got ya knocked up huh?" She laughs.

"There's a possibility it isn't his. Mind your own business." I couldn't hold it back. She will not walk all over me.

"Oh really? I don't believe that."

"I don't have to explain it to you so you don't have to believe it either. Like I said mind your business." I answer. She huffs and walks off. Thank god. I wish she'd just leave already. I turn the washer on and walk off.

I wish that I could call Jake and explain. I wish I could hug him and comfort him. I want to tell him that he's possibly a father. He would be such a great father, I just know it. I know he would spoil our children to death. That's good and bad. I laugh at the thought of him spoiling our children.

I make my way back into my room. It was clean, so I didn't need to do anything. I lie down on my bed to take a quick nap. I dreamt of Jake. I don't normally have dreams so I was kind of surprised. But it was a good dream. I dreamt that Jake was free and he came back home to me because he knew I wasn't telling the truth. Then I told him I was pregnant and he was happy because it was possibly his. We were both happy again.

I was awoken by Brandon, which ruined everything. He sat at the edge of my bed. I move and rest my back on the headboard.

"Don't move, you're fine." He says and he grabs my ankle, pulling closer to him again. "Rebecca is downstairs asleep and I'm horny. Help me out." He begs.

I shake my head in disagreement. "No, it's probably not good for the baby."

"The baby is fine. You may not even be pregnant." He adds. I glare at him. I stare right into his dark eyes.

"I. Am. Pregnant." I state. I could feel it. I knew it.

"Calm down. I just want some sex. You're better than her." Seriously?

I jump up and try to run out the door but he loops his arms around my waist and throws me back to the bed. "Just be still." He growls. He pulls zip ties out of his pockets and once again ties me down to the bed. I try to kick and squirm but he was still stronger that I was. I was out of breathe quick and had to stop. I close my eyes as tight as possible as he unzips and unbuttoned my pants, then pulls them down to my ankles.

Tears fall down my face as he kisses up my leg. I shiver from his cold touch. Once he reaches my thigh I feel his cold tongue slide up my thigh. He reaches my panties and pulls them down. He lips move to my clit. I squirm as he nibbles at my clit. I feel so uncomfortable and disgusted. He moves lower and began to eat me out.

"I want you to come for me doll." He groans. I couldn't. This was pleasurable to me at all. I'm disgusted. "Come on." He insists as he continues.

"It's hard to when I'm not actually be pleased." I smirk, knowing it would get to him.

"Bullshit."

"Maybe you're the one whose not good in bed." His hand comes done against my face. I smile through the pain.

He pulls down his pants and his boxers. "I'll show you pleasure." He growls and he crawls over top of me. He thrusts himself into me. I close my eyes and try to think about something else. He was average and I could barely feel anything. It didn't even hurt. It lasted about 2 minutes, I laugh to myself, well he lasted longer than I thought he would. He groans and takes himself out of me.

I hope my baby is okay. He stands and untied me. Then he walks into the bathroom, shutting the door. I stand up to change into some new clothing. He had left his jeans the floor and I seen a object under them. I pull it out from under the jeans and reveal a phone. I may be saved. Quickly shove it under the mattress before Brandon comes out of the bathroom. He walks out of the bathroom and puts his clothes back on, not noticing his missing phone. He walks out of the room without saying another word.

I walk over to the bed and pull the phone back out. It had no password. It was a simple phone that you could call with. I search around the phone and find a recorder. I walk over and sit on the bed, thinking about what to do.

I run my hand down my stomach gently. "Mommy's going to get us out of here." I whisper.

I place the phone back under the bed and lie down to go to sleep. I smile to myself. I was going to record Brandon confessing.