Chapter five

*warning* there will be just a little more sexual scenes in this chapter than the last. Hope you enjoy!-author

I hurry and turn off the radio.

"Hello, I'm Brandon." He says. "You must be Abby."
"Y-yes I am."
"Nice to meet you, you're beautiful." He smiles.
"Um thank you."

He goes over the the fridge and pulls out a beer.
"You want one?" He asks.
"I don't drink." I say.
"Here have one." He throws me a beer.
"Let's go watch some tv." He pulls me into the living room with him. I don't like this at all. We sit down and he turns the tv to football. I hate football. He opens up his beer and drinks it all in a few seconds. I drink mine very slowly.
"How old are you?" He asks.
"I'm 17."
"Hmm okay." He says.

He comes over closer to me, I move to the edge of the couch. "Come here." He grabs my leg and pulls me over from him. He puts over onto his lap. I kick and squirm trying to get away, but he was too strong for me. He pulls my shirt off and grabs my breasts. When he stops he through me onto the couch and pins me down. He was on top of me and I couldn't move. I try to scream, but he slaps me. "Shut up!"
I don't try anything else because I don't want him to hurt me anymore. He unclips bra and kisses my chest. I couldn't watch him. I hated this so much.

"I won't fuck you, but I'll do a few other things with you." He smirks.
"Please no." I whimper.

He just laughs and starts to unzip and unbutton my jeans. He pulls them off along with my panties. I was completely naked in front of this guy, I didn't want to be raped. He said he wouldn't but he will still do other things, I don't want that either. He takes four fingers and shoved them into my clit.

"Ahhh." I scream in pain. He was so rough.
"Damn honey you're tight still." He keeps going in and out. He gets quicker each time. He keeps going for what seems like forever. This needed to end. I hurt so bad that I couldn't even try to stop it anymore. It didn't even feel good. He finally takes his fingers out of me, but then he starts to eat me out. I couldn't help but come. I didn't like it but my body did.

"Alright I'm done." He says as he gets off of my weak body. I manage to get up. It was hard but I run up the stairs to the bedroom and lock the door. I lay down in bed and cover my self up. I didn't even get my clothes or go to put anymore on. I curl up in a ball and start to cry. I wanted Jake to be home already.

Wait. Did he know about this? Did he know this was going to happen? I hope not.

I cry myself to sleep after about an hour. Brandon didn't bother me anymore thank god. I figured he would try to come in here, but he didn't. I just lay in bed and stare at the wall. I didn't want to move. Jake was never this rough with me. I wasn't used to that, but at least I wasn't raped. I'm in the bedroom for a little while longer, then I hear talking downstairs. It was Jake. He came in a few minutes after.

"Hey baby, whoa what's wrong?" He asked in fear. "You don't look too good." He comes over to the bed and sees that I'm nude.
"What has happened?" He asked.
"He hurt me." I say.
"How?"
"Sexually."
"What did he do to you Abby?" He asked. He was angry.
"He took my clothes off and pinned me to the couch and grabbed my breast and kiss them, the he fingered me with four fingers and ate me out." I explain.
His face gets extremely red. "I'm going to kill that motherfucker!" He yells. He storms out of the room and down stairs and grab a towel and wrap it around myself and follow him. When I get down there he's already got Brandon pinned to the floor.

"Hey I didn't do anything!" Brandon yells.
"Yes you did!" I say.
"Shut up you stupid bitch!"
Jake punches Brandon in the face.
"You ever touch her again and I'll kill your ass for sure! Get out!" Jake yells.
"Whatever man." Brandon leaves the house quickly.

I run to Jake and wrap my arms around him. "Come here baby, it's okay. I'm so sorry about this." He says.
"It's okay baby, you didn't know. I'm just glad you're home." I say.
"Me too."

He hugs me tight and kisses my forehead. I look up at him and smile. "I love you." He says.  I didn't say anything back. I don't know if love him.

"Are you going to say it back?" He asks.
"I-I love you." I say.
"Good girl. Come on I'll help you fix dinner tonight." He says.
"Okay, I'm going to go put some clothes on."
"I'm fine with just a towel, but okay baby." He smiles.
I laugh and go up stairs. I change into to shorts and a  while tank top. I decide to take a shower after dinner. I felt disgusting. I never want to experience it like that again. I get back downstairs and Jake had started dinner. It was going to be a simple dinner tonight, which is more my style.

"Yum frozen pizza, my favorite." I smile and lick my lips.
"Pizza is always the best."
"I lived on pizza as a kid." I say.
"You need to tell me more about your childhood and just more about you." He suggests.
"You need to tell me about yourself as well."
"I know." he replies. "I will."

I walk next to him and put the pizza into the over. I get Jake a beer and I stick with a Coke.

"We're going to watch movies tonight while we eat." Jake says.
"Oh yay." I smile. He smiles back and kisses me.
"Along a few other things." He says.

I walk past him with our drinks and he slaps my ass. I laugh. The pizza cooked quickly and we took it into the living room along with blankets. I didn't want to sit in the couch that Brandon done everything to me on today, so we sit on the other. Jake puts the movie "Ice Age" in for us to watch.

"You like cartoons?" I ask, shocked.
"I love cartoons." He grins.

I smile back. We start the movie and eat the whole pizza together. We didn't talk much during the movie, but we cuddled the whole time under a blanket. I really did like this. I've never had anything like this. Watching the movie with Jake was great. He put another movie in but we didn't pay much attention to it. We were too busy paying attention to each other. We make out for a while, but that was all.

"You've been through a lot today, go take a shower and we'll go to bed babygirl." He says.
I nod and get up. "You coming?" I ask. Before he answers I turn the tv off and grab his hand. I pull him up stairs to our bathroom. We pull off each other's clothes and get into the shower. Jake washes my body, I do the same for him. He pushes me against the shower wall and kisses my neck, then goes to my lips. That's as far as he takes it though. He hands me a towel and wraps one around himself. He picks me up and takes me to our bed. He turns the lights off and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

I'm sorry it took a little while for this chapter. Hope you enjoy! Please tell me what you think. I want to know your opinion on the story! -author