Chapter four

I woke up before Jake, so I decided to go downstairs and fix breakfast. But before I did I search around to try to find a key. But there was nothing. He must keep it in a safe or something.

Do I really want to escape though? He treats me really well so far. He took my virginity, but it wasn't forced. Maybe it wasn't so bad here. Maybe this could work, but only if I can have freedom and see my family.

I decide to think on things, because I am starting to like him and all of this attention. It was nice I've never had this kind of attention and the sex was really great for my first time. I know that is sounds crazy, I know he's my kidnapper, but I haven't had much in life and this might be my way out. This might be what I need.

Am I crazy? Maybe, but we all are in ways. I'm going to just go with this I guess.

I stop thinking about things and decide to make breakfast. I made a larger breakfast. I cooked bacon, eggs, sausage, and toast. It smelled so good, I didn't want to wait for Jake, so I decided to go wake him up. I go up stairs and he was still asleep. I was surprised because I figured he would be up early again.

I nudge his shoulder and he finally wakes up.
"Come on, Ive fixed breakfast." I say.
"I'll be down in a minute." He answers.

I leave him alone and go back downstairs to fix our plates. I give him a little more food than I give myself, I figure he would want a lot. After a few more minutes he comes downstairs.

"Morning baby, I'm sorry if I was rude when you woke me up." He says.
"It's okay, you weren't. Your food is on the bar."

I sit down with him and immediately began to eat. I was starving. I felt a little weak and sore, but it was probably just from having sex. I know you're supposed to be a little sore afterwards.

"So I have to leave for a little while today for a meeting, but my friend Brandon is coming over before I get back, so be good, if not there will be punishment." He says.
"Punishment?" I ask.
"Yes, I punish you if you're bad, so don't be. You're doing good so far."
"I'll be good." I answer.

We finish our breakfast and clean everything up. I go upstairs to change into some better clothes. I don't want his friend seeing me like this. I change into a small t-shirt I found and a pair of jeans. I decide to go barefoot around the house today. I would always do that at my house and outside as well. I brush my teeth and hair. I decide to leave my hair down today. I have the thickest brown hair. It's so hard to work with, but I love it. I have let get it longer over the pas few months it's at the middle of my back now. Anyways, I go back down stairs and Jake is getting ready to leave.

"Are you about to leave?" I ask.
"In a few, I want to do something first."
"What's that?" I ask.

He picks me up and sits me on the counter. I watch as he starts to pull down my jeans until they're completely off, then he takes my panties off. He kisses me, then lowers his self between my legs. He spreads them apart and begins to eat me out. He flicks his tongue in my clit so fast I can't help from moan. I lay back and can't control my moaning and the pleasure he was giving me.

"Yes Jake more." I moan. I run my fingers through his hair. He sticks his tongue so far into my clit. It felt so good, I didn't want it to stop, ever. He eats me out until I come, which didn't take long.

"You taste amazing baby."
"That was amazing." I say as I raise back up facing him. His lips were so wet now. I wipe them off with my fingers, then he kisses me. He helps me back into my clothes and gathers his things to leave.

"Alright, I've got to go baby. But we'll finish's things later." He grins.
"Okay." I smile. He gives me a quick kiss and a hug then goes out the front door. He was so good at everything he done. He could pleasure me so well.

I clean up the little mess we made. There was really nothing else to clean at the moment so I decide to look around the house. Maybe I could find a radio or something. I start on the bedrooms. The three extras were set up like guest bedrooms and a lot smaller than ours. They had nothing to my interest in them. I decide to search our bedroom, I haven't looked in everything yet. I go through the rest of the closet and the dressers. I finally do find a small radio in the closet. I take it downstairs to the kitchen and turn it on. I turn it to the first pop channel I can find. "Right Round," buy Florida was playing. I loved this song so much. I danced around in the kitchen singing as loud as possible. I keep on dancing and dancing. Then I spin around and there was a tall younger man standing there watching me. Smiling at me, or smirking. I freeze. This isn't good.

I'm sorry, this chapter is a little shorter than the others. Hope you enjoy!-author.