Chapter twelve

I took every single pregnancy test that Jake bought. They were all positive. I began to panic.

"JAKE!" I scream. He runs into the bathroom.
"What is it?" He asks in panic.
"I-I'm pregnant." I cry.
"Are you serious?"

I nod and point at all the pregnancy tests. He walks over to sink where I had all the tests laid out.

"They're all positive." I say.
"I know. Come here."

Jake lifts me up from the floor and picks me up into his arms. He holds me tight and I cuddle up in his chest.

"It's okay baby, we'll get through this together. Come on you're going to be a great mother. Just imagine a little boy or little girl running around the house." He says.
I smile a little. "I have always wanted a little girl."
"See if we have a girl you can spoil her rotten." He suggests.
"I would." I say.

He smiles and kisses my forehead. He carries me back to bed and tucks me in. He gets in bed and we both fall asleep, but we're back awake in only a few hours.

"Do you want cereal?" He asks.
"Yes, please." I say.

He goes downstairs to get us both cereal. He comes back in a just a few minutes with two bowels of cereal and two glasses of orange juice. I sit up and he hands them to me.

"Thank you, baby."
"You're welcome." He says.

He sat down next to me and we ate our breakfast. I ate slowly, and I ended up only eating half of the bowl. I had too much on my mind so I wasn't that hungry. Jake took our dishes back down stairs. I stayed upstairs and watched movies all day. He cleaned around the house and the garage, then came and watched a few movies with me. I cuddled up next him. I wanted to stay like this for the rest of the day. So we did.

"Abby."
"Yeah?" I ask.
"Why haven't you ever tried to escape?" He asked.

I didn't answer quickly because I didn't know where to start with it.

"Well it's because I feel like I'm wanted here. My parents would always be out working all day and night so I was usually home alone. I didn't have many friends. I didn't have a boyfriend. I didn't have this kind of attention. I didn't have any of this. And I never felt like I was wanted. But you make me feel wanted. You make me feel different. I know you've kidnapped me, but no one has ever made me feel so...special. I feel like I have no reason to leave. That's why I haven't." I explain.
"Baby you are wanted here. Trust me. And you always will be. I will always want you and I will always need you. I love you so much. I have fallen in love with you. And I'm so sorry for kidnapping you, but I never intended to hurt you. That's why I haven't. I just want to love you and be with you. I felt like I couldn't." He replied.
"I love you either way Jake."
"Thank you." He smiles.

He kisses my forehead. We cuddled together for a while longer. Then Jake went downstairs because someone was knocking on the door. He told me to wait just in case it was the police.

"It's okay Abby, you can come down if you want, it's just my sister." He says.

He never told me he had a sister. Does she know? Brandon did. I figured he would tell the cops, but I guess not.

"Alright, I'll be down in a second." I say out the bedroom door.

I go to the closet and change in jeans and a long sleeve shirt, along with a pair of Nike tennis shoes. I brush my tangled hair and put it into a ponytail. I brush my teeth and go downstairs. His sister was standing in the kitchen. She was tall like him, she darker hair and eyes. But she looked older and maybe sickish.

"Hi, I'm Abby." I shyly say.
"Hey, I'm Victoria." She says smiling.
"Why don't you fix something to eat, I need to talk to Abby." Jakes says.

Victoria nods and Jake pulls me into the living room.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she was coming." He says.
"It's okay, but why is she here?" I ask.
"She needs a little bit of money, then she's leaving."
"Oh, does he know about things?" I ask.
"No. Come on."

We go back into the kitchen. Victoria was sitting at the bar eating a sandwich and chips.

"Can I get you a drink?" I ask.
"Sure."
I nod and get her a coke from the fridge.
"Here you go."
"Thank you." She smiles.

She finishes her lunch quickly.
"So Jake, is it okay if I borrow a couple hundred dollars?" She asks.
"Yeah, I'll give you little bit." He gets his wallet from out bedroom real quick and gives her around three hundred dollars.
"Thank you so much Jake. I've got to head back to town now." She hugs him, then me, then leaves.

"She's on drugs Abby." Jake finally says.
"Oh."
"She has been for a while now, that's why she wanted  money. She comes around every few months. But I won't be giving her anymore now." He says.
"Can't we get her some help?" I ask.
"I've tried."
"Oh."

We both eat a sandwich and I cleaned around the house a little more. I was beginning to get really tired so I decide to go upstairs and get ready for bed. I change into a t-shirt and and take my hair down. Jake comes in and changes. He brushes his teeth then turns off the light. He laid down next to me and covered us both up. He gave me a kiss then wrapped his arms around me. I cuddled up close to him and quickly drifted off to sleep.

I'm sorry it took a little longer than usual for this chapter I've had a busy weekend, but I hope you guys enjoy!"-author