Chapter two

I wake up to Jake staring down at me.
"Good morning, beautiful." He says.
"Morning." I yawn. "What time is it?" I ask.
"7:00."
"Ugh, too early." I lie back down.
"Come on, Ive got to show you the house today."

He gets up but I don't. Since I didn't he comes and picks me up. He carries me to the closet. I was right it's a walk in closet.

"Jake!" I say. I feel close to him already.

Why do I like this?

"We've got to get dressed sweetie." He answered as he put me down on a small bench in the closet.

"I don't have any clothes."
"Yes you do. I got you some." He replied.
"Oh, thank you."

He gets his clothes and gets dressed then goes to the bathroom. It was connected to the bedroom. Or our bedroom. I look all through the closet. There were only a few outfits for me. I decided to wear a pair of skinny jeans, a tank top, and some Nike tennis shoes. He knew all of my sizes...creepy. I looked through the closet some more. Everything was so nice. He had to be rich. I finish up and go to the bathroom. I was stunned when I got there. It was huge. It was huge. It was bigger than my old bedroom. There was a his and her sink, a huge bath tub, and a huge glass shower.

"There you are. What's wrong?" He asked when he seen my expression.
"So far your house is amazing. This is bigger than my old bedroom." I say.
"Well, I'm glad you like it." He grins.
"Finish up, baby." He adds.

I nod and go to 'my' sink. There was a toothbrush and toothpaste waiting for me. I coated the brush with the spearmint toothpaste and started brushing my teeth. Jake came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and laid his head on my shoulder. I smiled at him in the mirror, then finish brushing my teeth. I brush out my hair and braid it back.

"Alright, I'm done." I say. Jake steps back and turns me towards him.
"Good, I'll show you around the house now, then we'll eat breakfast." He said. He gives me a quick kiss, then grabs and my hands. He pulls out of the bathroom, then out of our room.

"It's a two story house, and there's three other bedrooms down the hall and then two bathrooms the other way." He explains. I nod.

Then he walks me downstairs. First we went to the living room. It was huge. It had a huge tv, a large sofa and recliner, and a coffee table. Then we went to the kitchen. It was amazing it had everything. I would be happy to cook in this kitchen. He showed me a few more rooms, then the tour was over.

"What do you think?" He asks.
"It's amazing." I reply.
"I'm glad you like it, you'll be doing chores and cooking everyday."
"What?" I ask.
"You have to do what I say, and I don't have maids." He says.
"Oh."
"Well you can start on breakfast." He says.

I nod and go to the kitchen. I look in the fridge to decide what to fix. I grab some eggs and bacon. I finally find some pans and begin to cook the bacon.

"Do you have any pancake mix?" I ask.
"I think there's some in the pantry." He answers as he sits at the bar. I go to the pantry and find the pancake mix. I go back to the bar and mix the pancake mix with milk and add some to a pan. The bacon was done so I place it on a plate and on the bar. I start on the eggs and finish the pancakes. I go to the fridge to get drinks.

"Milk or orange juice?" I ask.
"Orange juice."

I put it on the bar with two cups. Everything was done and I sit it all on the bar. Jake was watching me the whole time very closely. He doesn't trust me yet. I don't trust him either. Why should I?

"I don't really like be stared at it." I decide to say.
"Well you better just used to it." He smirks.

Why is he acting his way? I don't like it at all, I think to my self.

"You should try wearing some more skimpy clothes." "I want to see more of your body." He says.
"Um I don't know." I say.
"You will do as you're told." "I'll go buy some in a little bit."
"Okay..." I sigh.

I didn't want to wear clothes like that. I like what I had on. I'm starting to see how I am going to be treated. I just want to go home. I try to stop thinking about things and just eat my breakfast. It was really good and I ate it all. So did Jake.

"Alright I'm going to get a few things for you now, you clean up the house while I'm gone." He stands up as I do and I take our dishes to the sink. He comes behind me and turns me around to face him. He grabs my waist and stares into to my eyes.

"Be good." He says. He gives me a kiss before he walks out the door.

As soon as he drives off I run to the door. Locked, of course. I check the windows but still they're locked and unbreakable. I was starting to think there was no way out of this. But wait, maybe I could just do everything he wants and gain his trust. Maybe he would let me outside or something. I thought this was a good plan, so I decided to go with it.

I put all of the dishes into the dishwasher and clean up the rest of the messes from breakfast. I'm glad I don't have to hand wash the dishes. I go back upstairs to our room and decide to take a shower. It was amazing. The shower was huge and it hit every spot of my body. There was one on the top as well. I could of stayed under it for hours. But I know can't. I get and out wrap a large towel around my nude body. I go to the closet to decide what to wear. I couldn't find a bra or panties so I put my old bra back on and decide to not wear panties. I look around a find a blue skin tight dress. I decided to wear it. I go and dry my hair then decide to leave it down. There was no makeup, which I don't wear it much anyways. I finish up and go back downstairs to fix lunch.

I look around the kitchen to decide on what to make. I go with a simple sandwich with chips. I fix a ham and cheese for Jake and myself. I put his in the fridge for when he gets home. I eat my sandwich with barbecue chips. I clean everything up and put away the clean dishes from breakfast. There was nothing else to do so I go into the living room and watch tv. I turn the news on and notice that I'm on tv.

"Abby Moore has been missing for almost two days now, please help to locate her." The reporter says.

I hope I am found.