Chapter fifteen

"Come on baby girl, wake up." Jakes says. I groan and roll over facing Jake. He smiles.

"Why are you waking me up so early?" I say as I look over at the alarm clock.
"I've got a surprise."
"What?"
"You'll see. Are you feeling better?" He asked.
"Yes, surprisingly." I say.
"Good. Get dressed real quick and come downstairs." He smiles.

I didn't know what was going on, but I got up and went to the closet. I put on jeans and a long sleeve shirt, along with tennis shoes. I brushed my hair and teeth, then went down stairs. Jake had fixed breakfast and was waiting for me at the bar.

"Good morning sweetheart." He smiles.
"Good morning." I reply. I walk over to him and hug him. He kisses my forehead.

"Let's eat." He says.

I sit down and fill my plate a little. I get bacon, eggs, and a pancake. We eat breakfast together. I ate more today than I have in a while. I drink a cup of milk and take my dishes to the sink. Jake pulls me to him and looks into my eyes.

"So I have a surprise for you." He says.
"That wasn't it?" I ask.
"No baby." He kind of laughs.
"Well what is it?" I ask.

He's silent for a few seconds.

"We're going to go see your parents today." He finally says.
"What? Really?" I ask in shock.
"Yes. You've been through a lot lately and I think you really need to see them."
"Isn't it too risky though?" I ask.
"It will be, but it's worth it." He says.
"Thank you so much. I will lie to them for you so hopefully nothing happens."
"You're welcome. And thank you." He says kissing my forehead.

I smile and kiss him. We go upstairs and start to pack. I was really worried, but excited about this. Maybe now I won't need to be so careful. I am going to have so much explaining and well lying to do now. I just hope they believe me. I stop thinking about it all and start packing things we'll need. I pack four outfits along with shoes. I pack things from the bathroom we'll need. When we're done Jake took out things to the truck. He said it would be better to take. It was a new white Ford truck. He had so many cars. And he had so much money. He probably won't like my house. It's a old double wide trailer. I don't think he would judge though.

I turn everything off up stairs then go down to the kitchen where Jake was waiting. He helped me into a jacket and we turn everything off downstairs. He helped me into the truck. I kind of had to climb into it. I'm only 5'3, it was hard. He laughs at me struggling and helps me in.

"Haha so funny." I joke as he gets in.
"You're so cute." He says. I blush at his comment.
"See." He says.
"Hush." I smile.

He laughs and starts the truck. We drive away from the house. I typed in my old address to his gps and we go toward my old house. It would be three hours before we get there. We had to go the other way this time. We make into another town in about 30 minutes. It was like the town we go to. I looked around at all the stores and restaurants.

"Jake! Look it's a donut shop! I haven't had a donut in forever." I say licking my lips.
"Do you want to stop?" He asks laughing.
"Duh."

He pulls in and I quickly get out and go inside. Jake came in and we order what we wanted. I got a chocolate filled donut and Jake just got a regular glazed donut. We go back and eat in the truck. Jake had to help me in again because my hands were full. Jake gets in and we eat our donuts quickly before leaving. I wipe my fingers off and lick my lips.

"Damn it turns me on when you lick your lips." He says biting his lip.
"Really?" I ask in a sexier tone.
"Mm yeah."

I move over and sit in his lap and stretch my legs out to my seat. I look in his eyes and kiss him. He pulls my legs closer and kisses me back deeply. We hadn't gotten really sexual in forever. We stop and he starts the truck and drives off with me still in his lap. Somehow this was comfortable. Jake kisses my knees a few times then he kisses me. I put my arms around his neck and lay my head on his shoulder. He slides on hand between my legs and starts to rub my clit. I start to lightly moan. He unbuttons and unzips my pants and slides his hand in. He rubs on my clit more, I moan a little louder.

"Your moans make me crazy. I love it." He says.

His hand slides into my panties and begins to finger me. I couldn't help but moan.

"Mmm yeah Jake." I moan. He starts to go faster and deeper. He had two fingers all the way inside me. He started to in and out so quick. I was becoming so wet. He took his out of me and put them in his mouth.

"You taste so good, like always." He says.
I smile and kiss his cheek. He buttons and zips my pants back up and wrap one around around my stomach. I cuddled up close to him and fell asleep.

When I wake back up we're in my home town. Jake smiles at me.

"10 minutes away." He said.
"What time is it?" I ask.
"4:30."
"They might be home." I say.

We drive for 10 more minutes and pull into the driveway. They were here. Jake pulls behind my dads car and turns off the truck.

"Are you ready?" He asks.
"Not really."
"It'll be okay." He says kissing my forehead. I move over to the passenger seat and get out. We get our things and slowly walk to the door. We stood there for a few, then I knocked. I was so nervous. My mother then opened the door.