Before You Begin & Prologue

Hey friends. This story takes a little while to get into, and it's about 40,000 words long. The first few chapters are mostly fillers and may seem repetitive but please hang in there! When there's something a little more provocative or dark I'll alert before the chapter begins, but this story is pretty fluffy overall.

Personal Insta: @lizzysedgewick

And since it's necessary:

Copyright ©

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof

may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever

without the express written permission of the publisher

except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

Prologue:

"I'll miss you so much if you leave, please stay with me one more hour." I sighed as he pulled me closer, wrapping his arms tightly around my body. I felt his heart beat rapidly in his chest. He kissed me deeply, closing his eyes and moving me so that I was laying down against the oak floor, his body hovering above mine. "Wes, I have to go back, I won't make it in time if I just stay here," I giggled as he drew me possessively to his chest. "Just a little longer," he protested, kissing me again. I sighed. "I love you so much..." I soughed. He gasped, his fingers moving through my long hair.

I woke up with a start, taking in the unfamiliar surroundings of the airplane interior. I was sweating slightly, and my heart dropped when I realized he wasn't here with me. I felt a hand playing gently with a lock of my hair. I soon realized it was Javier instead.