..

The lesson began five minutes after, and I was so focused I'd completely forgotten about Dylan. The one time I turned to look at him, he was writing down notes and paying most attention to what the teacher was saying. At least, that's what I'd thought.

I must've been staring at him for a bit longer than usual, because his eyes soon unexpectedly glanced over to meet mine. "You've been taking notes this entire time, I've been staring at you for this entire time, and just now you're noticing me?" He said as his mouth curved in a half smile.

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever," I said teasingly. "Class is over in five minutes anyway." Dylan grinned. "Then I'm just gonna have to talk to you more at the mall to make up for it." I sighed tiredly. "Sure."

When the bell rang, I quickly got up and made a hasty exit to the door and began walking down the hall."Are you trying to run away from me now?" Dylan spoke as he caught up to me. I glanced shortly at every face of the students passing by. "No," I said distractedly. "Then what're you doing right now?" He said inquisitively. I tried to ignore his question. Truth was, I wanted to see Wes again. It was strange, since it'd only been about an hour and I felt the urge to be around him. But it was like a rush of excitement by simply being near him.

Dylan cleared his throat as if to get me to pay attention. "If you're looking for Wesley, you might want to look over there." At the mere sound of his name, I immediately turned to look ahead of me, and my heart seemed to stop at what I saw.

Wes was standing by one of the classrooms, Riley by his side. She looked up at him with faked kindness and admiration written across her face. I didn't even look at how Wes was acting.