.

Disappointed, I began making my way to the bus. As I was walking, I felt a quick tap on my shoulder, immediately changing my mood from dull to excited in a second. With high hopes, I turned around quickly, only to be met with amber eyes and an easy smile.

"Hey Flora, you're happy to see me. I saw you and I just wanted to say bye before tomorrow." I tried my best to hide the fact that my entire mood had literally deflated. "Oh, okay. See you," I said simply.

As I began turning around, Dylan grabbed my hand rushedly, resulting in me turning to look at him with confusion. He lowered his eyes slightly and slid his hand from my palm, leaving some sort of piece of paper from what I felt. I raised one eyebrow I as gave him a baffled look before he began walking away to join some other group of people no doubt waiting for him.

I soon realized that the sidewalks were clearing up and that I was going to be late if I didn't leave soon. I stuffed the small piece of paper in my pocket and the rest of the short distance to the bus, forgetting about Wes completely for that short moment.

Ms. Kay smiled at me kindly before I went to my seat beside Elena. "What took you so long?" She asked accusingly as I sat down next to her. I didn't hesitate to answer. "Dylan." Her expression brightened. "Oh, good. What did he say?" I quickly remembered the note from before and began taking out of my pocket. Elena watched intently.

I unfolded it to reveal neatly drawn numbers and a simple 'text me.' Elena smiled. "He's so into you!" I shrugged. I felt like all the excitement I should've had was going completely to Elena.

"Promise me you'll text him later? Please, please, please, please-" I cut her with a dejected sigh. "Okay, fine." Elena immediately grinned.