.

His arms held onto mine tightly, so as to keep me in place. "I wish I was your first," he muttered angrily. His cool breath tickled my mouth and neck and I shivered against him. It would always warm my heart to know just how much he loved and wanted to protect me.

"To me, that kiss with you was my first," I said softly. Wes smiled against my mouth. "I'll never love someone as much as much as I love you," he said in that hushed voice. Warmth spread throughout my body. I brought one hand up to cup his neck.

He kissed me slowly first. Sweet, like the first one. But then, he grew urgent. His lips moved faster on mine, and before I knew it my fingers were gliding through his soft hair. My eyes shut as waves of each exciting and heart-stopping sensation flowed through me.

It felt too good to be true, too much like a dream. Things like this didn't just happen in to me in real life, not until now.

My eyes closed and my head tilted up, deepening the kiss. He let out a sound similar to a grunt, but etched with desperation. I then thought to myself that if I never broke the kiss, he could easily go on for hours. He showed no sign of stopping as the kiss sparked with stronger, new passionate feelings the more it prolonged. Like it kept getting better and better. "Wesley," I sighed out his name when he subtly pushed my body even closer to his. I felt his face heat, his lips part slightly just then. "I love how you say my name," he murmured, that small comment falling from his lips bringing an indescribable feeling of joy and excitement to course through me.

When his hands moved down to my hips, my eyes briefly opened, my vision bleary. My eyes barely moved to a blurry figure near the gate. It took me a few seconds for my eyes to unfocus from the ecstatic haze I was shortly torn from.