.

We walked silently together, tension filling the air. I hated that I had to leave Wes. "I wish I wasn't leaving you. I want to be with you so badly, but it's only for a week. Please don't be upset, we'll see each other soon."

He pulled me to him quickly, wrapping his arms around me, embracing me. I smiled when he buried his face unto the crook of my neck. He hugged me tightly, my heart breaking as he refused to let go. "I'll meet you outside your window at midnight okay?" he finally said before reluctantly letting go. Wes left then, slowly walking towards his own neighborhood.

I nodded as I began making my way home, stealing glances at his retreating form every now and then.

When I came home, I passed my mom in the kitchen and immediately went to my bed, hugged my pillow tightly and cried.

I waited in my room, only leaving for dinner and a quick shower. I looked at the clock far too many times than necessary. But it was my last night with Wes before leaving for a week. I never thought one person could be so important to me that I would cry over the thought of not seeing them for such a short span of time.

My dark hair was finally dry and I was dressed in a comfortable oversized sweatshirt and leggings. Everyone was fast asleep, the house almost too quiet.

I'll never forget the time it happened, the time I heard a light knock on my window. Two minutes to twelve, the clock reading 11:58.

My heart picked up speed, my thoughts beginning to scatter and focus at once. I opened my window and he was there, a sad smile on his perfect face. He was in a black tank top,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Next scene is the steamiest it gets with Wes ;3