.....

I leaned into him and he swayed lightly. "I want to kiss you more, I want to do so much more, but I won't. Not until you're ready."

I smiled genuinely. "I know, and we'll always be together, Wes." He tightened his embrace. "Good. You're my girlfriend. I never want to lose you to any other guy," he admitted strongly.

"I know, and I love you Wes. More than you know." He kissed me slowly, the feeling carrying me away, making everything else seemingly unimportant. All that matter at this moment was here and now.

My eyes opened slightly as I caught sight of a clock beside the roses, a clock that read 3:36. We must've lost track of time. Slight panic built inside me as I gently pushed Wes away from me.

His blue eyes were dark and watton, his face flushed as he huskily asked, "What?" I sighed. "I'd hate to go back but... I have to," I said.

Wes sighed as an almost frustrated expression took over him. "It's fine. Thank you for coming, Flora. I mean it." I smiled as my heart picked up pace.

I'll walk you back. It's not an option, I don't want you walking alone." I felt my heart swell with love at his protective words. "Okay."

Wes took the bouquet and led us down the stairs and out the front door. I squealed when he picked me up just like before and gave me the flowers to hold. He laughed as he pulled me against his toned chest. "Are you tired?" he asked.

I realized then, how exhausted I actually was. "Yeah," I faintly said. "You can sleep, if you want,' he murmured. I sighed at his gentle, masculine voice. I closed my eyes as I leant against him, feeling his rapid heartbeat.

We got to my house much faster than I thought. I started to feel immensely disappointed when he stood outside my bedroom window. Suddenly, I had an idea. I kept my eyes closed seeing if it would actually work.

He gradually opened my window and carried me inside, my heart beating swiftly. Wes went inside my room very slowly, carrying me with him. I'd never been so happy to have a an unnecessarily large window in my room on the first floor.

I could feel the light quickening of his breath as he lay me down on my bed and placed the wrapped flowers on my bedstand. "Wes?" I whispered.

"Yeah?" I wrapped myself in the blankets as I motioned for him to lay beside me. "Stay with me until I fall asleep," I asked gently. His smile was somehow thrilled, sad, and loving all at once. "Okay."

And with that, I fell asleep, the last thing remaining in my mind being held tightly in his strong arms.