..

revealing his toned body, with a couple of scars scattered along his strong arms. I didn't care. To me, he was quintessential.

"Should I come in?" he whispered after I opened my window with shaky hands. I nodded and tried to hide my grin as he entered into my small bedroom, keeping the window open behind him.

"I need to be with you," he began moving his arms up my own and slowly pressing me against my bedroom wall. "I need to kiss you enough to last me this week."

I sighed as he quietly moved so that his lips were on mine, his body hard body against my soft one. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he kissed faster. I tried to remain silent so as not to wake anyone.

"Let's go outside," I said breathily before he got too physical. Wes nodded and helped me out before him.

The night air was chilly, not at all like before. He closed my window as he guided me away, leading me off. I felt accelerated as he took me with him, holding my hand in his larger one. "Where are we going?" I asked as he led us towards the woods not far from my home.

"I built a treehouse with my brother long ago in your neighborhood. It should still be here." I frowned as we began passing through the small forest, dirt sticking to my bare feet.

Finally, Wes stopped. We were standing in front of an old tree with a light oak tree house. Planks were nailed into the trunk. I shuddered. If it wasn't for Wes, I'd be terrified right now.

"Climb onto my back," Wes said. "Hang on while I carry you up." I smiled and shook my head. "I won't be too heavy?" I asked eyeing him. He grinned. "Never. Come on,"

I jumped on, wrapping my legs around his back. He began climbing up, resulting in me hanging on tighter. He chuckled when we finally got inside.

It was simple, a small empty room. What stood out was the empty window. I could see the moon in the sky perfectly.

"Matthias thought of adding that," Wes said as he sat down, motioning for me to come sit beside him.

When I did, he pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me. I stared at the phasing moon, smiling when Wes began nuzzling and kissing my neck.

I snuggled into him, breathing in his musky scent that he somehow always had. I gazed into his dilated blue eyes, his expression one of complete, utter love. He looked so surreal, I had to reach out to touch his face.

He shivered as my fingers traced every angular curve. His fingers came to intertwine with mine. Wes kissed them softly before leaning in to press his mouth against my own.

It could've been the scene, the timing, or just him, but I began to tear up. Wesley wrapped an arm around the small of my back, pulling me closer in understanding.

We remained like that together for far too long, kissing, embracing. I felt like the world around us was no longer there. It was just Wes and I with almost an entire night ahead of us.

Sometimes he would kiss harder, and then he would go softly. I could tell similar emotions were flowing through us, as we were completely in sync.

The experience was hypnotizing. My fingers glided into and gripped his hair as I tilted my head back. I'd never been so excited, so alive in my life.

I don't know the exact time we spent together like that, but I do know I was the first to break away. Wes frowned, his azure eyes and flustered cheeks somehow extremely endearing to me. "I have to go back, I have to be up early to leave."

He smiled sadly. "I love you so much. Be safe, Flora." I smiled back at his warm tone. "I will."

Wes climbed down first, helping me come down afterwards. He again, carried me on his back. The sounds of the woods caused me to cling to Wes tighter. I could feel him sigh when I pressed my head against his hard back. I think I fell asleep like that, because when I woke up, I was in my bed, tucked with my suitcases in the corner of my room. Even the window was closed. I smiled as this brought memories from before, when he had fallen asleep with me.

My mom soon came to my room and forced me out of bed. It was extremely early, and Elena was picking me up in a taxi soon. Soon, I'd be leaving for Spain.