Chapter 12

Here it is! This part has a forced kiss scene, if it makes you uncomfortable then to summarize it quickly, Dylan tries to force himself on Flora and Wes catches them in the end-

________________________________________________________________________________

though I couldn't put my finger on it. Something inside me was telling me to go on forward. "Hurry, Flora. Before a teacher catches us."

    That was enough for me to follow Dylan outside. The sudden change in temperature and the blast of fresh air hit my senses, though leaving the school only heightened my nerves. "Now can you tell me where he is?" I asked. Dylan nodded.

    The sun hung brightly in the sky, the large tree in front of the school's leaves were colored a strong green. It was a beautiful Spring day. "Over here," Dylan guided me to the construction sight I discovered on my first morning bus ride here. Why would Wes be there?

    We continued walking towards the sight until a heavy silence fell between us. The atmosphere grew stronger, and my palms began to sweat. Dylan walked slower.

    He turned around to face me, the light of the sun shining down on his face. He looked cute, with his bright eyes and sun-kissed skin. Freckles adorned his cheeks and his dark hair was messy and tousled.

    Even through all this, his paled in comparison to Wes. Dylan looked at me with hooded amber eyes. We were far enough from the school's entrance. There weren't any windows near, just the back wall of the school. Dylan moved closer to me.

    "Before we go to see him, can I tell you something first?" I almost shuddered at his change of tone. He walked closer to me. I backed away. "I don't need another confession from you." My voice seemed to come from somewhere else. It sounded a bit too strong, especially when Dylan's features looked hurt for a second.

    "I don't care!" He said suddenly. My eyes widened at the sudden outburst. "It's not fair! You know, maybe I wouldn't care so much if I didn't hate him," He spoke angrily. It took me a bit to comprehend his words. "Do you only want me because Welsey does?" I said seriously, my voice lowered. His eyes widened as if understanding the impact of what he'd just said, or more so confessed.

    "It's not just that. I mean, at first it was. But you're beautiful, Flora. You're nice, and you deserve more than you think. And I guess somewhere through all this, I began loving you," Dylan confessed softly.

He came nearer, his face mere inches from mine. My mind screamed at me to move, but I couldn't. Maybe, if i'd never experienced Wesley, I could've loved Dylan. But I wouldn't betray Wes. My heart yearned for him in ways it wouldn't for anyone else. "Dylan-" suddenly he grabbed my arms tightly. A rush of adrenaline surged through my veins. "Stop!" I cried.

He didn't listen. He grabbed either side of my face and slammed his lips on mine, stealing my first kiss and ultimately confirming my betrayal to my boyfriend. I pushed him off me as hard as I could, he only pushed further. He wasn't as strong as Wes, but he had just enough strength to overpower me.

    My vision almost blurred as fury engulfed me. My voice was muffled against his lips. He didn't care. It was evident in his every demanding action. I almost cried, my face heating up as each horrific emotion overtook me.

Dylan smiled almost cruelly at my futile attempts to rip him away from me. Before I could shove him once more, Dylan was suddenly thrown off me.

"Get your fucking hands off her!"