.....

Slight make-out scene here~
____________________

His arms palmed the way either side of me, effectively caging me in. My heart raced, knowing Wes was here. His eyes darkened as he stared down at me, giving me a feeling of vulnerability. "Wes..." I tried to sound confused, angry. I wanted him to know that I was upset. That I was concerned. My voice had betrayed me though. It came out breathy and sounded a bit weak. I hated that.

Being this close to him, it made me uncomfortable. It gave me a feeling I was far from used to. I was starting to sweat, and I wondered if he could hear my heart pounding in my chest.

"Didn't you get my texts? I wanted to talk to you by the stairs," his voice was sharp and made me shudder slightly. I hadn't checked my phone. It was in my backpack, which was in Geometry class right now. Where I should be.

"Could you... could you move away?" I turned my head, avoiding his searing look. Wes drew back one arm, though he was still leaning against the wall. I had the chance to move away now.

I stayed rooted to the spot. I couldn't move. I was frozen. I then looked back at his face. The cut from before, it stood out more now that I got a good chance to look at it. It made him look rougher, if that was even possible.

    "What happened to you?" I asked, my voice quiet. I reached up slowly, gliding my fingers along the edge of his jaw. My breath quickened. He flinched at first, then looked away as if ashamed. "Wes. Talk to me," I urged gently.

    "I don't want you to be afraid of me," he said, his voice cracking a little at the end. The way he said it nearly brought me to tears. "Please," I said faintly. His head turned to he was