AUTHOR'S CLARIFICATION

Sa mga nalilito sa mga kapangyarihan ng mga character ito po..

Avytia- She is a pleaser and soft hearted.

Cyrus- The keeper of the Lightning's hearth of Oxmenthy. He is the smartest and unpredictable among the Chosen.

Xygen- The keeper of the air's heart of Oxmenthy. He is the most lawful among the Chosen.

Saver- The keeper of the fire's hearth of Oxmenthy. He is the fearless and most trickery among the Chosen.

Metfy- The keeper of the water's hearth of Oxmenthy. She is a risk taker and romantic Chosen.

Shena- The keeper of the earth's heart of Oxmenthy. She is the objective and secretive among the Chosen.

Ace- He has the power of water. He can create ice and can manipulate water.

Ron- He has the power of earth. He can jump high, tough, can stay even hot or cold place, he can do vision and hear things from far.

Hans- He has the ability to stop the time.

Chan- He has the ability to see the past event and can travel on it.

Florian- He has the ability to see the future event and travel on it.

Tresha- She has the power of water. she can transform from water creature.

Sir Mike- He has the power of earth. He can run faster and tough.

Ms. Loof- She has the power of fire. Her ability is on her eyes she can laser something or someone if she wants.

The following characters who describe is the main character of this story and if you ask about the power of Maleficus it simple they has the full ability and countless of their ability and there's no limit of their power.