chapter 1

I get out of bed my head pounding. 

   "Shit."  I whispered to myself holding my head in my hands and rubbing my temple. Then something started ringing. I looked to my left to see me phone ringing. I grabbed it and answered. 

   "Whats up?" I asked. 

    "The sky bitch!" Madi told me laughing. I rolled my eyes and chuckled along with her. 

   "Well someone's up early," I spoke through the phone and plopping down on my bed once again. 

    "No Shit. It is the first day of school Claire." She told me. I got up from my bed quickly and cursed under my breath. 

   "Come on Clair don't tell me you forgot." She told me. I could tell she was rolling her eyes and smirking

   "Shut up Mad's." I said walking over to my dresser and getting some linger. "Alright, I'll call you when I'm done kay?" I told her. 

     "Sounds good." She said. I hung up and walked over to the bathroom. I turned on some music and placed it on the top of the toilet. I turned on the shower to warm and finally stripped out of my clothes. 

   As I waited five more minutes I got into the shower and let the warm water hit my tan skin tone. 

_

   I put on the last coat of mascara and I got up. I examined myself in the mirror and nodded to my approval.   Then I got a message. I grabbed my phone to see Madi had texted me telling me that she

'Was out front'.

I texted her a smiley face then. 

'COME IN!' 

I heard the door open almost automatically which wasn't surprising. My dad had already gone to work so the house was to myself for now. I walked downstairs, once Madi and I saw each other we both squealed. I unlocked my phone and put it on the camera. I told her to sit down on our white sofa and she did as I had told her. 

   I pressed the timer and put it to 10 seconds. 

  "Alright when it hits 5 we look that way." I pointed to the right. 

   "Cool." She said. It was barely on 7 when I sat down. It was at 4 and I turned my head as I planned. The camera then took the picture at number one. It didn't only take one photo but it also took three other ones just as I set it as. I looked at the first photo that's popped up and I smiled. It was honestly the best one out of all four of them. I showed Madi the picture and she grinned. 

   "You have to post that." She said keeping her gaze on the picture. I pressed the share option then pressed on Instagram. I posted the picture with 'First day of senior year!!' caption.

   _

  "Hey Chicks." Nate greeted us with his crooked smile. 

   "Hey!" I said involving him into a tight hug. Next was Madi who also wanted a hug from Nate. 

   "I've missed you, punk." I told him laughing. 

   "So have I." He said patting the top of my head. 

  Nate went to Miami for a vacation which is so rude because he didn't bring his two best friends but instead he brought freaking Damian who is such a cock sucker. 

   "Yeah well you brought the cock sucker with you." I told him rolling my eyes. 

   "Come on Claire... he's the one who invited me." He said wrapping me in another hug.