Chapter 11

I drove home and instantly ran upstairs to my room. My mum wasn't home. But then I remembered she told me she'd be late tonight. I went in my bathroom to take a shower instantly.

Once I got out, I wrapped and tied a towel around me and went to search for an outfit for tonight. But once I started looking through my clothes, I didn't know what to wear. Because it was a surprise to me, I didn't know if we were gonna be going to some place where its fancy, or a t-shit and jeans kind of place. So, I texted him.

Me: I have no idea what 2 wear... : /

Ethan: Something casual. Nothing too revealing, or we'll never make it there. If you catch my drift. ; )

I suddenly got an idea. I smirked as I slipped on some underwear, but stayed topless. I covered a little bit of my breast with my arm and hand and snapped a picture, and sent it to him with another text.

Me: Oh, that's too bad. So, I can't go like this? ; b

Ethan: Whoa ...

Me: Weren't expecting that were u? ;x

Ethan: Definitely not.. You are absolutely gorgeous.. ; *

Me: Thankss! See u soon love! :x

I giggled at his response and set my phone back down on my desk. Eventually, I disappeared in my closet. I turned the volume up on my phone, so I would hear it if it went off while I wasn't in the room. I looked through a lot of different clothes. He had said casual wear. but I still wanted to impress him.

I slipped on some . I slid on a pair of gray boots and a small tassel sleeveless cardigan. I heard my phone start to ring as I was done curling my hair. I ran over to see his name on my screen. The biggest grin took over my face.

"Hello?" I said sweetly.

He laughed, "Don't act so innocent. You sent me a dirty picture earlier, I know you better than that." I started to giggle and bite my lip. "SO, I'm outside... I know I'm a little early but are you almost ready?"

My jaw dropped. No, I thought to myself "Uhm, you are a little early... Why don't you come in? My mom's not home. She won't be until later tonight."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah" I smiled to myself. "When you walk through the door, the stairs are right there, and I'm the first room at the top of the stairs." I redirected him.

"Alright I'll be right in." I could hear him smiling.

Crap!

I thought to myself looking around my room. I quickly ran around my room picking up numerous Cosmopolitan magazines and shopping bags that were scattered across the floor. Just as I picked up the last bag, and made my bed look presentable, Ethan gently knocked on my open door, making me aware that he was there. I smirked at him. He looked really good. His hair was less tamed and a bit messy, and he wore a white t-shirt under a light blue button up shirt and jeans. I noticed he had a lot of bracelets on his wrist too, and the same necklaces I've seen many times before. He's right, this was a casual thing.

"I'm gonna guess you still need accessories?" He smiled.

"Meh." I shrugged smiling.

"Meh? What do you mean by that?"

"Well I need to get a beanie, and well that's all.' I laughed lightly. "So like nine-out-of-ten."

"Harsh." He smiled. He started messing around with one of the chains around his neck, just before taking it off his neck and out his head. I looked at him confused.