chapter 4

Claire's Pov.

The next morning, the excitement ran through me knowing that I was going to see my brother that day. I had no idea when he was coming home though. Today I felt lile dressing up a bit. I tool out my favorite Black and white stripped dress. I slipped it on and placed a gray cardigan on top of it. Then I slipped on a pair of high heeled boots to finish of the outfit. I straightened my hair and made a waterfall braid and pinned them down. I put on light make-up trying to keep it simple. At this point I slipped on my silver bangles, and grabbed thr usual things I need then went down stairs.

_

Once I was at school, I approached Madi, Jamie, and Nate outside in the court yard. They all looked up at me surprised that I was in a dress. Something told me that they thought that it was for Mr.Dolan, but even if I could ask I wouldn't be able to answer myself. I wanted yo say no, but a huge part of me was really yelling out Yes.

"Damn Girl. You look good." Madi said jokingly turning me around.

"Thank you." I said happily.

"Is that for that one teacher you have a thing for?" Nate asked bluntly.

I laughed, "Of course not. I just you know, felt like dressing up today." I lied. Madi gave me suspicious look. She knew. Her and I walked towards our lockers before getting to homeroom.

"So why didn't you call me last night? You never told me what happened after school with Mr.Dolan." she said as she stood with me by my locker.

"Sorry I just got cought up with My mom I left my phone in my Room. We were trying to find out what we were going to make for dinner tonight when my brother DD and dad comes home. But we didn't figure that out." I left nervously, trying to avoid her question.

"Alright? So what did happen with Mr.Dolan yesterday?" She asked again clearly not giving up.

"Nothing really. He just said HFabout the note, and how we really need to start paying attention in class. Oh and that we will just forget that the note ever happened." I said sounding so sure to myself.

"All well that blows, he sure is really hot." She laughed. "Well I'll see you later." She finished before walking away. I let out of breath of relief knowing that she actually believe what I had just said.

_

Once tenth period rolled around I just couldn't wait to see what Mr.Dolan acted towards me, even though he told me that nothing was gonna happen between us, didn't mean that it could turn into a fun little game. I walked into the classroom and he instantly looked up at me. His facial expression changed from curiosity to Awe as he did a double take on me. His eyes roamed from my face to my body. At this point I Smiles innocently at him and took my seat. I knew I had him. Madi came in not long after me. He stole a few glances every now and then, which Madi eventually started catching on.

"How can he say that he wants to forget about the note when, he's practically drooling over you right now?" She said quietly to me.

I laughed, "Oh Mad's, I really wish that you would just let it go." I smiled. Finally I turned to talk to her. Trying to seem as if I had no interest in his gaze.

Then Jamie walked in smiling. After placing his books on his desk he sat at the edge of mine and joined in, in our conversation.

"Mr.Quinn Please take your seat." Mr.Dolan told Jamie. Jamie moved which finally gave our teacher the sight he wanted to see...Me.

_

Class was going great for the most part until there was a knock at the door. We all look straight at the door when Mrs.Welbert came Waltzing in.