Chapter 7

The next morning I woke up with a smile on my face. Normally, I hate mornings, bug even though I don't get to see him until the end of the school day, I couldn't wait to get to math. I took out a coral button up sleeveless blouse from my closet, and a pair of blue skinny jeans. I brushed my hair and curled them a bit. I finished my outfit with light brown suede wedge boots. Once I was done with my maor do ukeup, I was ready to leave and apparently... so was my brother.

"Where are you going?" I asked him as I watched him set his bag down and pit his jacket on.

"Claire, I gotta leave. I have classes again on wednesday." He answered.

Tears started to burn in my eyes. I wasn't ready for this. "I wasn't ready for you to leave yet. Why didn't you tell before that you were leaving today?"

"Aw Smash.." He said walking towards me and wiping tears off my cheeks. "Don't cry I hate to see you like this. "

"I really don't want you to go DD." I looked down and wiped another tear that had fallen.

"I know Smash, but I will be back soon."

"When." I challenged.

"Your birthday, November, ThanksGiving. I'll be down here for a while soon." He smirked at me. "But can you do something for me Smash?" He asked.

"What's that?"

"Give that teacher of yours a chance would you? I didn't think that I would be saying this to my little sister but, older guys are possibly better for you. For how much you have well, matured over the past year, he'd be lucky to have you. I think he knows it too.'' He smiled down at me.

Why was he so obsessed with me and my teacher? I don't know if it was because he wanted someone to fulfill his dream of being with his teacher in eleventh grade or something completely different. "Why is this so important to you?" I asked him.

"I don't know. I just don't want you hesitating on your opportunities with relationships anymore. This could be a big change for you, and all I want for my little sister is for her to be happy. When he dropped you off yesterday I saw that happiness. " He lectured.

"Could you just think about giving it a chance?" He asked me smiling.

I laughed, "Yes DD I'll think about it..."

"Think about what?" My mum chimed in.

DD's eyes widened as he looked over at me. "Just visiting DD in California some time on break." I said the first thing that popped in my head.

"Oh, thats a good idea!" She grinned. I nodded at DD.

"See Mom thinks it's a good idea." He whispered smirking.

"You and I both know that's not the same thing we were talking." I Glared at him. "Well I better be gettin to school." I pouted at him. " I hate that you won't be here when I get home."'

"It's okay I'll call you as soon as I land in Cali." He assured me.

"You better." I warned as I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I Love You sis. Take care."

"Bye DD." I said before walking out of the front door and" over to my car.

_

With bloodshot eyes I walked out of my car, and parallel from me was Mr.Dolan walking towards the courtyard as I was going to. As I predicted he noticed me.

"Hey there." He said with a smirk. As I looked up at him, I smiled, but he must have noticed my red eyes. "whats wrong?" He questioned.

"Nothing bad, just that my brother went back to California for college. I'm going to miss him a lot." I giggled at the concerned look on his face.