Chapter 22

Two Updates in one day! You lucky ducks.. XD (BTW, I know that's not Ethan and that's Grayson but I liked the photo so I thought I'd put it up. Haha.)

~
Ethan's POV
~

I woke up the next morning ready to get to the hospital. I made myself some quick breakfast and before I knew it, visitation hours had begun and I was flying out the door. I walked into the waiting room to see everyone else had the same thoughts I did. I noticed her friend Nate sitting with Jamie and Colton. It probably wasn't good that I was letting it be known by so many people that something was going in between her and I. He started at me confused, but unlike Jamie, he quickly let it go.

"How's she doing today?" I asked Madison, who looked worried.

She gave me a soft look, "Now so good . . . She had a seizure this morning..."

"WHAT?" Not believing what I was hearing. And right on time, the male doctor from the previous day walking out. His name was Dr. Hudson.

"Hello Mr.Dolan. good to see you again/" He said as he approached us. Both Nate and Colton looked at him weird. They must not have know that I've already been here so much.

"Dr.Hudson, is she okay?" I asked abruptly.

A soft expression hit his face, "She's fine. She had a minor seizure earlier this morning caused by the dehydration, but as the fluids do their work on her, it'll become less likely for it to happen again, I can assure you."

I let out a breath of relief, thankful to hear those words. "So, is anyone in there with her right now?" I asked.

"Yes, her mother and her brother are in there, but I'm sure it wouldn't be too much to ask if you came in to see her quickly." He gave me a sneaky look.

I smiled a bit, and even though I would look like a jerk going in there before the rest of them, I honestly really don't care. I wanted to see her.
I followed the doctor into her room, and she was sitting up in her bed, drinking on e of the hospital's juice boxes and talking to Daniel. I was happy to see that she was drinking, she needed it. Her face lit up as It turned to me, and she didn't even try to hide it. I ran my fingers through my hair, and took my jacket off as I greeted her Mother and brother. There was nothing that was going to be quick about this visitation, like the doctor attempted to say. I wasn't gonna be leaving anytime soon, so the three of us stood around her bed for the longest time, not caring about what the nurses said. We all joked around for a while. Storied were being told, and flirty glances were being exchanged between Claire and I. Though. she started to seem a little shy after a while just like the Claire I grew to know so well.

Liz had brought Claire's laptop to her from her car to five her something to do while no one was around. So, I knew she was getting bored as she reached for it and threw it open to distract herself. I watched her secretly. She seemed sad almost, like something was eating at her will. Suddenly, Liz and Daniel stood up. They made it aware that they were going down to the food court, and that they would be back soon. As I would do, I took advantage of the time I had alone with Claire.

She closed her laptop and put it back on her side table. She stared up at me with a someone amused look on her face; completely changing from the one she had a few minutes ago.

"How you doin'?" I asked sliding a chair closer to the bed so I could sit next to her.

"Fine. I just wanna leave." She said, a bit of annoyance in her voice.

"Claire, you had a seizure this morning." I looked at her worried.

"I know, but the doctor said as long as I keep fluids in me, it probably won't happen again." She explained rolling her eyes.

Hold Onजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें