Chapter 17

The Next morning, I woke up to the obnoxious sound of Ethan's alarm clock ringing.

My eyelids fluttered open, and his arm's tightened around my waist as he let out an aggravated groan. I smirked, knowing that him and I were thinking the same thing.

"I can't believe vacation's over already." He said in a tired and raspy voice next to my ear; his head resting on mine.

I smiled, "Yeah, it went by really fast."

"I don't wanna get up." He whined.

I let out a soft laugh, "Me either, but it's a school day." I said turning over on my back and staring towards him. I ran my hand through his mess of morning locks, and rested it on his cheek. He gave me an exasperated look, before leaning down and leaving a peck on my lips.

"You left your school things at home didn't you?" He asked as he got up from his bed, surprising me with his nakedness. Suddenly, memories of our night together flashed through my head.

I nodded, "Yeah, I did." I said realizing that he was right. Even if I could have gone to school with Ethan, I still forgot all of my stuff.

He chuckled, "And your clothes?"

"I did bring clothes but, it's hotter than I thought it would be outside, and I have a warm outfit in my bag." I gave him an annoyed look

He smiled and slipped into some briefs and a pair of tan dress pants, leaving him only shirtless. He reached into his drawer of his dresser, pulled out a white tank top with a red and blue writing on the front, and threw it over to me. I caught it with questioning eyes, but knowing very well what he was doing.

"You might have to wear your legging again until I drop you off at your house." He said, nonchalantly and somewhat distracted.

I nodded, and then smirked. "And what about my underwear that you so carelessly ripped off of me last night? Those were my favorite pair, you know?" I asked with a giggle.

He grinned, obviously proud of himself. "Something must have come over me." He smirked sarcastically.

I shook my head at him as I put on my bra back on and slid his tank top over my head as I walked over to my bag, completely naked on the bottom half. I reached in and grabbed a new pair of underwear, and slid them on followed by my leggings. After putting on a red and white checkered button-up, Ethan smiled over at me.

"My shirt looks better on you than it does on me..." He said, his hands wandering to my sides.

"Highly unlikely." I said without doubt.

He raised his eyebrows at me, "When will you start believing how sexy you are?" He looked deep into my eyes. I shrugged before he continued. "I can prove it to you." He whispered in my ear confidently, his hot breath making my skin tingle, and his deep voice making me melt in the inside.

"How so?" I challenged with a smirk.

"He pressed his forehead to mine, "Like This." He said as he kissed my lips. His hands giving my waist a tight squeeze, as he traveled down to my hips pressing me close to him.

I giggled against his lips, "Ethan. . ." I began with a laugh as his lips moved swiftly to my neck. "It's six o'clock in the morning."

"So. . ." He said with a mischievous smiled, while lying me back on his bed.

After quickly settling our growing pleasured for each other, we were on our way out of the door. He had a large smiled plastered on his face the entire car ride to my house. I tried hiding the smirk that was tugging at my lips, and glanced down at the necklace hanging across my chest. I toyed with it for a few small moments, before he pulled into my driveway. I glanced up at my house. Not knowing why, I suddenly didn't want to be there. I was thankful that there wasn't much time before I had to leave again for school. I must have left at least five pecks on Ethan's plump lips before climbing out and running to my front door.