Chapter 6

Sunday came and left, and nothing exciting happened at all. But then came Monday morning. DD came prancing into my room once he heard my alarm go off for school.

"Hey sis!" He said sounding way too cheerful for a Monday morning.

"What do you want, DD?" I asked knowing that there's something he wants from me.

"Well, I was wondering id I could borrow your car for the day. I can bring you yo school, and pic you up after. I promise I won't be late and I wont mess anything up. I just wanna drive into New York for the morning" He grinned at me in hopes that I would lend him my car.

I sighed at him, "Fine. But one scrape, one dent even a piece of garbage in my car when you pick me up. I will disown you!" I said with a small laugh.

"You've got a deal. Now get up, I've got some driving to dp!" He winked before walking out of my room.

I shook my head as I stood up and got out of bed and instantly walked to my closet. WHat the hell was I going to wear? It felt like another one of those hot days.

I picked out a gray tank top that read 'Imagine' in front of it with blank font with a black bandeau bra, and black denim jean shorts. I put on some sandals and a few bangles. I decided to keep my make up simple, and my hair in loose waves. I was pretty satisfied with how it all turned out. I squirted a bit on Pink's Sweet and Flirty on me and grabbed my bag before going downstairs for some breakfast.

_

'Hi DD!" Madi yelled to him as he dropped me off.

"What's up Mad's?" He yelled back to her before driving off.

I smirked at her before we headed inside to out lockers. I couldn't take my mind off of seeing Mr.Dolan eight period. What is he didn't act the same? Maybe I should pay attention to work instead of him. Maybe it was making him uncomfortable. I don't know. I decided that I would keep it yo myself today instead of waiting to see what his plans were.

_

I walked into his class after a long day of ridiculously long lectures and a headache from hell. I didn't look at him as I walked in and took my seat. If anything, I kept my eyes off of him completely, although I'll admit, it was hard.

"What's up with you today?" Madi asked me halfway through class.

"What do you mean?" I asked looking over at her.

"I think Mr.Dolan has been trying to get your attention all of class. You haven't looked at him once. Whats going on?" Wow. She really was my best friend. Its as if she knew everything.

"I guess I'm just tired today." I lied.

" Alright, well get some sleep tonight so you can catch up on signals." She said winking which made me giggle a bit.

_

At last, it was over. I divided to take my time and let everyone leave the room before me, just so I could see what Mr.Dolan would say or do. Everyone was gone, and I was just on my way out when he stopped me.

"Hey Claire.. Is everything alright with you today?" He asked as he watched me turn around to face him.

"Yeah, why do you ask?" I asked playing coy.

"You just seemed a bit... Off today."

"I feel fine." I said concisely.

"Anything you want to talk about?" He asked me.

"No, but I should really go... My brother's picking me up today." I said picking up my books and starting walking out to the door. " Have a good day, Mr.Dolan." I said before walking out. Suddenly I felt good about what I did. Although, I felt better when he and I exchanged flirty conversations. But I knew that this was what I needed to do. Maybe he will realize where I was coming from.