Chapter 8

"Isn't that dress a bit too short?" My dad complained.

"Nope Its short enough for school," I said rolling my eyes.

"Who are you trying to impress?" He asked me.

"No One," I responded my mind going to Ethan Dolan.

"Next thing you know you're gonna have teachers wanting to get in your pants." He jokes while I choked on my drink at the ironic statement.

"Dad... NO!" I said trying to be appealed by the statement.

_

"Viole you look great!" I said as I hugged her.

"Thanks Claire. I feel good and pretty." She grinned.

"You should because you are." I said giving her a daily boost.

As we walked towards the CourtYard I spotted Ethan with a group of students chatting along.

"You look great to by the way." She smiled looking another way. "But you always do." She stated as she looked back at me interrupting my stare.

"Thank you!" I smiled.

"Do you dress up for a boy too?" She asked me.

"Umm. Yeah sort of." I grinned.

" I bet her stares at you a lot." She giggled.

"He does.." Ethan's eyes fixed on mine. His eyes were wide and they wandered up and down my body. He looked around at the group of boys he was standing with, and I saw him mouth 'Excuse me' just before making his way over to us.

"Wow, Violet You look quite stunning. Looks like Miss.WInter did a good job yesterday?" He said with a questioning glance.

"Yes, she did. She was a lot of help!" She said, flattering me. " Uh Oh, I gotta go. There's Jeremy!" She said quickly as she walked away and over to her crush.

"Jeremy huh? So that's why she needed you help!" He smiled over at them. I nodded as I watched her giggle with him. "SO, how was it?"

"Well, it was actually really scary! They're like filthy rich!" I said as we walked into the school and down the hallway.

"Oh really? So she just needed tips or something?" He asked confused.

"Pretty much." I laughed.

"Well at least it went well!" He smiled. "Alright well, I'll see you in class! He said. " Man I wish you weren't working today. I really had fun yesterday. Jealousy works for you." He winked at me.

I giggled. " I don't know why you're complaining we'll be in the same place later anyways."

"I don't know I guess the privacy in my room turned my on." He said quietly.

My eyes widened as he smirked. He knew he had me. He thought he won this Battle but I'm coming up with a comeback. I bit my lip as I watched him walk off.

The entire day I was thinking hard on what he said. He was teasing me, and I needed to do something back.
I asked to leave the gym early to 'go to my locker'. But really I made sure to go to his room for a second of privacy. The second the bell rang and his room was empty. I marched straight to him at his desk. He looked at me surprised and unexpected. I bent over so that we were Face-to-Face.

"You know... you should really be careful on what you say to me at school..." I paused and searched his face. Then we were cheek to cheek as my lips practically grazed his earlobe, " Because I'm Literally ready to pin you to the wall at any given second." I whispered.

When I pulled away, I gave him a daring look as I slip my hand to his knee up to his thigh and stopped at mid point unexpectedly.

He once called me a tease and that's exactly the girl I had given to him before I walked off.