Chapter 9

I made my way out of his door and to my locker. I took a deep breath, not knowing what I had just gotten myself into.

-

I took out my books my books I needed for math, not that I'd be paying any attention today. I stared at the hallway. As I was about to enter the door Tony and I ran into each other.

"Hey Claire." He smiled and walked with me to my desk and sat in the desk in front of me momentarily.

I Smiled back at him. "Hey."

"I just wanted to say that I'm sorry if I made things weird for you yesterday when I got home. I had no idea you were going to be there." He looked at me nervously.

No, you didn't! Besides, it is your own home, you can do what you want." I laughed. Madi walked in and looked at me than him with a questioning glance. So I just decided to introduce one another.

"Oh, Madi, this is Tony Schratter!" I said to her and then started to turn my attention to him. "And Tony, this is my best friends Madison, but Madi for short." They smiled at each other and said their hellos.

As everyone in the classroom got lost in conversation, I stole a glance at Ethan. His arms were crossed at his chest, as he stared over at me. I cocked my eyebrow at him uncompromisingly. He licked his lips and shook his head in a punishing way. I smirked and looked away again.

Oh damn, I was definitely in for it.

The rest of class, I could tell that he was trying hard to not look over at me, which made me laugh here and there. But, I was a good student so I look my notes, worked on the assignments, but nothing took over my brain more than the thought of that damn bell ringing. We were both too sexually frustrated to be in math class right now, and anyone could tell that we both seemed a little.. Distracted, today.

Soon enough, the bell rang and I witnessed Ethan let out a breath of relief. I got my revenge on him good. I started packing up my books with the rest of the class and once my eyes met him, he mouthed 'no' to me as he noticed me getting ready to leave. Suddenly, I was prohibited from leaving the classroom. As the last person made their way out of his room, my heart skipped a beat. He shut his door, and this time, locked it.

"Did you really think you'd get away with strutting your hot ass in here, teasing me, and then walking out when the bell rang like everyone else? If so than you were sadly mistaken Miss.Winter."

I looked over at him in amusement. Although, he was definitely intimidating, I didn't give in . "Did that turn you on, Mr.Dolan?" I teased.

"Like you wouldn't believe." He admitted willingly as he began to walk towards me.

I smirked, "Oops.." I shrugged with a hit of sarcasm.

"You're gonna be a lot to handle aren't you?" He smiled.

"Like you wouldn't believe." I mimicked him.

He let out a laugh. "Do you have any idea what I wanna do to you right now?" He asked seemingly getting closer to me.

I giggled. "Well, that's unfortunate for you, because if you really wanna see me on weekends I have to get to work." I said passing by him and picking up my books.

"This was all part of your plan." He figured it out.

I walked over and rested my hand on his cheek, "I'm sorry, but you tried teasing me this morning and given that it worked, I had to do something back. You don't challenge a girl in a battle that she can fight better than you." I smiled at my sudden confidence.

HE shook his head. "You're so hot right now!"

I giggled and then leaned up and kissed him. "I'll see you later." I said as I pulled away and walked out of his room. And in that moment I swore I was invincible. I was taking control of the situation and he liked that. Students still flooded the hallway. I met Madi at my locker as she was waiting for me.