10.

June 24, 2013

Michael POV

9:34am

I was lyin' down on my bed thinkin 'bout the one thing that I shouldn't of been thinkin' 'bout and that was Farrah. I thought that if I fucked with her once then I would be satisfied and she wasn't gon be on my mind all the time but damn was I wrong. She was on my mind even more now since I done went and slept wit her. I was regrettin' doin what I did. In the heat of the moment I always thought with the wrong head and then was mad at myself after the dumb decision was made. Damn, I wished I hadn't slept with her ass...who am I kiddin' though? I knew I liked the shit. I closed my eyes and believed that if I went to sleep then she wasn't gon be on my mind... the shit was workin until somebody started to pound on my door. I was irritated as fuck and was ready to go in on somebody 'till I opened the door and Janet invited herself in. I hadn't seen her since our lil' argument.

"Wassup?"

"Nothin'," she sat down on my couch and once again propped her dirty ass shoes on my coffee table.

"What I tell you 'bout that shit?" I kicked the door closed and went over to her and pushed her feet off the table, "this ain't yo house."

She smiled. I swore my lil' sis enjoyed irritatin' me. "You're not mad at me anymore."

"I was never mad to begin with," I laughed. "You make yo own decisions Janet... it's just my job to try and steer you in a better direction."

This time her ass laughed, "yeah...right..."

"Whatchu want anyway?" I grabbed a pack of cigarettes from on top of the TV and sat down in one of the chairs.

"Mother sent me here to tell you to come by and see her."

"Of course" I lit the cigarette and Janet shrugged. "She say what for?"

"She just wanna see you I guess," she looked me up and down. "You look like you're stressing about something. What's on your mind?"

I shook my head. Janet ran her mouth too much sometimes and I aint feel like havin all of south side know my business especially since it was dealin with a cop.

"I ain't stressin. I'm just tired," I shrugged and Janet smirked.

"Tired? Puh-lease," she rolled her eyes and I shook my head. I knew she wasn't gon let this shit slide. "Spill it. Who is she and what did you do?"

I was bout to tell her to drop it, but maybe talkin 'bout it would get her outta my head. Lord knew that I needed to stop thinkin' 'bout it. It was just one time I ain't really want that shit to go no further than that. No matter how good it was...

"This girl..." I started and Janet perked up. I was annoyed by her enthusiasm with my personal life. "Who is gon remain nameless... I slept wit her about a week ago and I aint been able to get her off my mind. She like my only thought all day every day and this shit is gettin' irritatin' as hell." I puffed the cigarette and tapped the ashes in the tray while I blew the smoke through my nose. I needed to keep Farrah's name unknown while talkin' with Janet. She ran her mouth unconsciously sometimes and could slip up and the last thing Nick needed was leverage over my ass. Not sayin that I cared for her... but I ain't want her gettin' hurt at my expense.

"Sounds like you like her," Janet replied and looked at me wit this stupid googly-eyed look. "If a girl is on your mind that much then that means you feel something more than lust for her. You should ask her out and if the date doesn't go well then you'll probably stop thinking about her."