35.

I am no doctor, so the explaining of a specific event in this chapter should not be criticized because google only tells you so much lol. Thank you - Brandy

***

Michael had to borrow Dolph's car to drive to the hideout, because it was on the outskirts of town. He didn't usually have to touch this side of town because he didn't distribute anymore, but for some reason Nick was calling him out, but Michael was calm. Had he been experiencing a bad feeling he'd had stopped the car and turned back around.

He'd much rather be with Farrah watching her walk in the red silk dress she was wearing. Better yet, he had rather be taking it off of her. He shook his head almost as if shaking it would get rid of the horny thoughts. It had been so long since he'd done anything that if he didn't have Farrah soon he'd probably lose his mind.

It took forty-five minutes to get to the hideout which just an old farm house on the outskirts of town, heading toward Santa Barbara. Well, it had the appearance of an old house, but once you walked inside and down the stairs leading to the basement it became extensive. The basement had been enlarged and elongated under the ground. It was quiet except for some of Nick's men standing around and Michael felt like he was being exiled walking down the middle of them.

He made his way towards the backroom where Nick usually was, hearing the cash machine rolling before he even opened the door. He twisted the knob, pushing open the door with his shoulder. Nick was sitting in a chair in front of the cash machine allowing it to count the duffel bag of money that was sitting on the table next to him.

"What's the problem, Nick?" Michael asked dryly, and Nick leaned back in the chair, using his feet to turn himself in Michael's direction.

"Walk with me Mike," he said getting up from his chair, and motioning for Michael to follow. Reluctantly Michael did. Following him out of the room, down a short and narrow hallway before reaching a door. Nick pushed opened the door and Michael immediately noticed and recognized the beat up man against the wall once Nick flipped on the light.

"Mario here has been playing as a little LAPD spy," Nick said, crouching down to the bloody mans' level. "Runnin' his mouth to ya lil' girlfriend," Nick looked back at Michael and smiled. "Ex-girlfriend."

Michael might've been tight had Nick said that earlier, or the previous day, but after his conversation with Farrah tonight and the fact that she felt as strongly about him as him her made him feel untouchable. But he played along giving Nick a pained look for his own sick satisfaction.

"So we currently teachin' 'em a lesson on how to keep his mouth shut."

Michael blew raspberry, taking a step inside the room. "And what the hell this had to wit me?"

Nick stood up and went over to the corner of the room, grabbing the already bloody, wooden bat. He swung it twice in a circle before holding it out for Michael to take in hand.

"A grown mans piñata," Nick replied sickly and Michael swallowed. "Show them dudes out there that you ain't no flip. That you in this for me for real and ain't tryna take me down. Show them that you my boy," Nick took a step closer to Michael.

Michael's jaw clenched and he looked back to see Nick's men had made their way down the hallway a little, blocking any chance of Michael escaping. Their guns were pinned to their hips or, in the case of two out of the five men, in their hands. Michael reached up, taking the bat into his hands and looked at the man on the ground. He tried to move but his weak, broken body only had him crying in pain and begging Michael for mercy.