40.

Happy Birthday to Fatal Attraction! It'll be one years old (on wattpad) on February 16th

Happy Birthday to Fatal Attraction! It'll be one years old (on wattpad) on February 16th. Thank you all for your support, your comments, and your love. You guys have made this story so much fun to write and I'm so sad that we are coming to an end, but fear not I will make this ending worth your while. Wish Michael and Farrah a happy one year!

***

Farrah's POV

"What's everything?" He asked, shrugging. "You gotta be specific Farrah."

"Okay we can do question-and-answer. Tell me about you and Nick. How did it start?

"Uh we grew up together. Went to the same middle school where we ended up friends. We went to different high schools though 'cuz mother wanted me to go to a STEM school. Nick got mixed into drugs when we were in the eighth grade I ain't get into it until a sophomore, maybe a junior, in highSchool-somewhere in there."

"Eighth grade?"

"The younger you are the less likely the pigs..." he stopped and looked up at me. "Sorry, police, really pay attention to you."

I shoved his shoulder and he laughed, but continued talking. "I started selling weed the money was good and it was just life. I was datin' Tina at the time..." He shrugged again.

"So Nick was your best friend, obviously, so that's why you did a six-year bid for him?"

Michael laughed, but not a humorous one. "I did a six-year bid because I had a shitty ass public defender who looked and acted fresh outta law school. I was better off defending myself."

"You had the money. Why didn't you just hire you a lawyer? You said you cleaned your money by working at a library right?"

Michael nodded, "yeah but that was only gon get me so far. I can't be over here making ten, eleven dollars an hour and taking care of myself and turn around to pay a lawyer eight-nine hundred dollars to defend me. That would've caused a red flag and I was already in deep shit because they were charging me with felony murder."

"Right. The two cops." Michael nodded, shrugging once more. "Michael... You've never told anyone, but what happened that day?"

Michael twisted his lips as if he was really thinking about not telling me, but then started to talk. "About two weeks before I got arrested I got stopped by a cop, Lola-something, who told me to watch my back when it came to Nick."

"Lola..." I repeated the name and then furrowed my brows. "Lola Singe?"

"I think, it sound right, but I ain't really sure." Michael narrowed his eyes weird at the TV "why?"