Jimin

I wipe the tears off my face and sink into the water as Yoongi leaves. After I hear the door firmly shut, I break out into loud sobs of pain and anger. Not at Yoongi, not really. I asked for it.
No, I'm angry because this is the frequent pain that man is put through on a relevant basis. A dozen or more? At one time? How the fuck can he still walk? Still breath? Still fucking smile? Fake or not?
That first hit...brought hot white agony so great I nearly passed out. He only did five and I could even tell he held back and took it easy. What the fuck?! Like...seriously. What the fuck
How could he allow his father to do this to him? How could he honestly think he deserves it? It's ridiculous and makes my chest hurt more than my body.
Groaning, I slowly lean up and grab the soap, washing my tired limbs clean but avoiding my back. He put some kind of numbing agent on it but it's still throbbing dully.
I never want to do anything to bring on such a punishment again. I'm aware that I didn't have to take it. I could have straight up bailed and taken another mentor but I refuse to give up. My feelings and thoughts about the man hasn't changed and I have suspicious feeling they won't anytime soon.
He's more troubled than I realized, though. I don't understand how he's still sane after enduring such awful pain. I also suspect this isn't even one of the worst punishments he's had to endure.
I jump in surprise as the door opens and I realize the water is getting cold as I've been here alone much longer than a few minutes. More like an hour maybe. What took him so long?
I watch as he avoids eye contact and helps me clean up and hands me a towel, not looking at anything but the floor and still apologizing.
I slip into bed after he puts more medicine on me. Frowning, I notice him limping slightly and his forehead is covered in sweat. I open my mouth to ask him about it but he only mumbles something about taking a shower. Just as he turns around, my eyes widen at the steady droplets of blood following after him, coming from under his shirt.
Fresh tears sting my eyes as it comes to me. He hurt himself? Is that what took him so long? Fuck. Slowly, unable to stop myself, I climb back out of bed and make my way over to the bathroom, listening at the door.
     Nothing but the sound of rushing water. Frowning, I push the door open to see Yoongi under the spray just staring into space. I gasp when his back comes to view. Bloody blisters and welts cover his entire backside from shoulders to hips.
     I rush forward and yelp as the scalding water burns my skin. What the fuck? "Yoongi!" I scream over the loud spray. He doesn't budge, seeming deep in thought.
     I turn the water off and he finally looks at me, confused. "Jimin? What is it! Are you okay?" He asks, monotoned almost.
     I gape at him, shocked. "What did you do? You're really hurt!" I demand, helping him out of the shower and grabbing a towel. He puts it around his waist as I turn him around and stare at the horror before me. God, is this hoe he ends up with all the scars?
     "Sit down. I'll get some medicine." I say, running to where I saw him place the medical supply box. He sits on the edge of his bed, hands twisting between his legs, I can feel his whole body shaking as I climb behind him and open the container.
      I find the numbing cream as well as large gauze bandages and antibiotic cream. I'm honestly afraid to touch his skin. It looks so bad. I shudder at the feeling of it. And I was bitching about mine? This is on another level.
     "I'm going to touch your back now..." I mutter quietly, letting him prepare himself.
      He shrugs nonchalantly, making me honestly question whether he's a true masochist or something. Shaking it off, I open the numbing cream and as carefully as possible, begin rubbing it over the still weeping wounds.
      He doesn't flinch. Doesn't move at all. Barely breathes. I make sure not to miss a spot before grabbing the antibiotic ointment and applying that as well. Wrapping the gauze around his back and securing it with medical tape.
      The entire process takes me about ten minutes and he doesn't budge the whole time. It's scary. He scares me. "Yoongi-ah? I'm done." I whisper, my fingers clutching his shoulder.
      After several seconds, he clears his throat and stands. It's at this moment, now that he's taken care of, that I notice the fact he's practically naked in front of me. After all the events of the day...surprisingly sex is the last thing on my mind...but that doesn't mean I can't admire a sexy man.
    Blushing, I can see the outline of his dick from under the small towel and hate that in my rush I forgot to ogle his gorgeous body in the shower. I was too distracted by the horrors.
     I jump out of his bed and crawl back under my sheets, staring pointedly at the ceiling as he changes into his pajamas and climbs under his own sheets.
     As I watched him bury his head under the blankets I remember that earlier I came all over his sheets. My face flames in shame and embarrassment as I think about those repercussions if he finds out. Shit.
     For the first time in my life, I pray. I pray he doesn't notice the stickiness I smell my essence on his skin. All the while, I'll be dreaming he does notice and fucks me senseless afterwards.
     A boy can dream, right?