Yoongi

"Thank you for doing this for me." Jimin mumbles, his hand squeezing mine. I don't answer, just stare ahead at the large looming establishment in front of us.
"Are you mad at me?" He whispers, kissing my cheek.
I sigh. "No, baby. I promised you I'd go to rehab so I will keep my word. I really wish I could see you off at your new job, though." I force a smile.
"I know. It's only for a few weeks, though. I'll miss you so much but I'll come visit you everyday I can, okay? I love you so much."
I stare down at our hands, not speaking. I hate this. I feel anxious. Before I raise my gaze, I realize Jimin is climbing into my lap. "What are you doing?" I ask, nervous someone will see us in public.
The parking lot is pretty empty but still. He crashes his lips to mine and I moan, squeezing his ass hard as he grinds down on my lap.
"Fuck me!" He gasps against my lips.
Moaning, I help him push down his pants and open my own, both quickly trying to hurry and not be exposed.
He strokes my cock while I suck my fingers and shove them inside him, stretching. He groans, riding them, our mouths fused together.
"I'm ready." He pants.
I remove my fingers and gasp as he sinks down on my cock, taking me to the hilt.
I grasp his hips as he bounces on my erection, the car shaking as we lose ourselves in lust and love, knowing this will be our last time to make love for a long time.
He whimpers as I hit his sweet spot, crying out as I clutch his ass and slam my hips up, fucking him hard and fast the way he loves.
His hand clutches the top of the seat and he lean back against the dash as I guide his movements, going hard.
Sweat covers our bodies as I release inside him, he screams against my tongue as he cums all over our stomachs seconds later.
After catching our breaths and hastily cleaning ourselves up, he finally climbs back over and drives us the rest of the way to the rehabilitation center. I hesitate opening the door. Turning back to him, I see tears in his eyes.
I pull him into one last kiss. "I love you, Jimin. I'll count down the minutes until I'm back out and home. Do well at your job, Alright?" I sigh.
Sniffling, he nods and pulls away. I slip out of the car and watch anxiously as he drives away from me.

    "I hope your stay here isn't too awful

"I hope your stay here isn't too awful. We try to cater to all our patients needs accordingly." The kind elderly nurse mutters as she leads me down the long hall to my room. My prison, really. I sigh in relief when I find it empty.
"Your roommate will arrive later. It was a last minute change." She smiles and helps me get set up. "You missed breakfast so you'll have to wait until lunch in an hour to eat. Well explain everything to you at your first meeting."
After I'm left alone, I stare out the barred window and groan. Already hating the white scrubs I'm forced to wear. Everything so white. Dull. I feel like a fucking mental case. How the hell will I last almost a month here?
I go through the paperwork and forms, eyeing all the stupid rules that are longer than my fucking arm. I plop down on my bed and sigh. I can't have any type of electronic device or any way to connect Jimin. I'm trapped.
I'm already long over this place as the nurse comes back and lets me use the restroom before taking me to the cafeteria with the rest of the drug addicts.
Apparently we're all separated by why we're here. The drug addicts have a wing, the alcoholics have one, and the suicidals have one as well. Just great. I get to look at people just like me everyday.
I can barely eat and feel a little sick as I'm led back to my room-cell. It's a fucking cell. Just a fucking self admitting prison.
The door to my room swings open and I pause, seeing another figure. The nurse leaves quickly and the door slams locked behind me.
The guy turns around and all the blood drains from my face. I step back but stopped by the heavy door.

     "Well hello roomie

"Well hello roomie." Kim Namjoon lounges casually on my bed, smirking. I move fast but he catches me. Slams me against the wall hard by my throat. His smile turns into a glare. "You owe me, bitch. I'm here because of you." He spits.
I cough, tryin to free myself to no avail. "H-how..." I gag.
He laughs. "It was this or prison because of you and your pussy ass brother! Now that I'm here..." his eyes roam over me with glee. "Well, I'm going to enjoy this so much more. I never thought I'd get this chance again, Yoongi." He leans forward, his lips on my ear. "I'm going to fuck you up, bitch."
He rummages in his shirt and shockingly pulls out a small pill. How the hell did he get that past the pat down examination? Before I can protest, he shoves it in my mouth and forces me to swallow it.
I'm then slammed on the bed as he climbs on top of me, holding me down. "This is going to be fun. Paybacks a bitch, don't you think?" He laughs, punching me in the face.
I cough blood as he gets off and lies casually on his bed. I can feel his eyes on me but I don't move. Just stare at the ceiling. How the hell am I going to survive a month in here with him? I fucking won't...that's the answer.