Jin

I stare blankly up at Hoseok as he strokes my straining erection, his tongue lapping hungrily at the precum leaking from the head. I have no idea what I'm doing. I had agreed with myself that as long as I keep the pleasure solely focused on him then I'm not really breaking the rules.
     As long as I don't have sex with him then I can trick myself into believing what I'm doing isn't so wrong. Of course all that great logic of mine flew out the damn window as soon as he started touching me.
     I don't know how to do this. I don't know how to handle this. I watch wide eyed as he sucks my cock into his mouth, swallowing me down his throat, coating my dick and balls in saliva as his head eagerly bobs up and down, taking all of me.
     My hips instinctively rock against his face as my hand buried itself in his hair, pulling. He moans in pleasure as I pull harder, needing more.
I've already messed everything up. Since I've already lost everything and am going to hell now I might as well enjoy this. I shove myself into his mouth harder and faster until I'm shooting hot cum down his throat.
Moaning, he pulls off and licks me clean, tonguing my slit and balls until nothing remains. I gasp for air as I flip us and take his lips. God, I love his lips. Love kissing him. He tastes so good with a little mix of myself.
His nails dig into my skin as I spread his legs wide and admire his pretty pink hole, flexing and oozing for me. I groan at the sight and rub my finger over it, enjoying the little sounds of pleasure he makes as I finger him.
He throws his head back and arches as I thrust three fingers deep inside him. I may not have had sex before but I have had biology class. I know what I need to do.
After a little searching I find it. He screams as I press hard against his prostate. After only a few seconds he begs me to fuck him. I wince at his cursing but let it pass as I crawl between his legs and rub my head against his now red gaping hole.
I pause, glancing up to see him watching our bodies hungrily. "I d-don't have a condom..." I frown.
He groans loudly, grabbing my ass and pulling me forward and, my cock slipping inside him to the hilt. We both moan at the feeling. "I can't wait! Just fuck me!"
I just let it go and begin thrusting in and out of him as fast as humanly possible, hitting his spot perfectly if his cries and pleading is anything to say for it.
My moans and grunts are just as loud in the usually quiet house as I fuck him so hard the bed shakes, the sheets and pillows being knocked carelessly to the floor in our haste and desperation.
Feeling bold, I pull out and flip him onto his stomach, slapping his cheeks hard before roughly shoving them apart and eating him out the way he so obviously enjoys.
"Oh fuck! Don't stop! D-don't fucking stop! Please.....there! Fuck, right there! Fuck me with your tongue! Oh god oh god!" His legs and ass shake against my face as I force my tongue as deep as I can, eating and sucking at his inner walls and rim as he scream, his release soaking the sheets under us.
He pants for air, face red. "F-fuck me! Please fuck me hard!" He screams.
I don't waste time and thrust right back into him, pounding into him hard and fast until my hips begin to stutter and I feel the edge approaching.
My fingers dip into his hips as I spill my cum inside him, moaning. He slams his ass back on my clock, milking me and himself as he cums a second time. As soon as it's over, we both collapse in the bed, filthy and sated.
He curls into my side, still gasping for air. His sweaty hair pressing against my lips as I suck in precious oxygen as well. As everything settles down and I feel him fall asleep on my chest, I ponder the situation.
I've never really dwelled on the thought of what I'd be like in sex but this definitely wasn't expected. I figured I'd be sweet and gentle-and also with a woman. I thought I'd whisper sweet nothings and cherish my partner's body.
Instead it was rough dirty and animalistic in the best possible ways. I can't stop replaying the things we've just done in my mind. At least he can't get pregnant...
Who would have thought this kid could make me lose my damn mind and religion just from a touch. From his kiss. I don't know what to do now. I obviously can't go back to the way it was before now that I know the taste of the sin I've avoided all my life.
It was just that easy to taste that forbidden fruit. I think I understand a little more of Adam and Eve's predicament. It's easy to say not to do something when temptation isn't flashing right before your face close enough to reach out and touch.
Just takes a blink of an eye to destroy everything you've spent your whole life building. As I hold this kid in my arms, I don't know if I feel more regret or relief.
What now?